The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: ARCADE EDITION!

Gill coming soon…

That’s where Hayato (MvC2) comes from.

Here

not bad, but if he was ingame i will probably prefer the original,more pratical line

Just gonna post the EX album here so miogaro can get to them if/when he feels like it:

Looking forward to reading that Final Fight synopsis, bak.

Did some more

That feral Blanka is great.

Bad ass, @Cestus . Bad ass.

Great work Cetus. You even made Fabio look decent.

Blade

Ugh. Wish Capcom kept a similar design for the Shadaloo soldiers of SF5.

Anyway isn’t Blade a traitor?

Who ?

He’s from the Street Fighter Live Action Movie

Blade

We proudly present a member of North America’s branch of Shadaloo.
We know it happens a name of a rank resembles another in another subsidiary, and he’s roughly a soldier of intermediate level.

Name: Blade
Height: 192cm
Weight: 125kg
Blood Type: B
Birthday: August 3
Home Country: USA
Favorite things: Popcorn
Dislikes: people without faith

A members of Shadaloo troopers. Fights with a blade suited to his weight.
He not only knows how to handle the knife, but also grappling techniques and has a powerful Abisegeri¹.
Huh, he’s a bit mysterious, isn’t he…!

¹ A front rolling kick. Incidentally, Gunloc had it in Ring of Destruction.

GUNLOC!

Who is this?

I like that Shadaloo has multiple branches around the world. I guess the American branch has these “movie shock troopers” while the Asian branch is run by Fang who color codes everyone in baby blue outfits.

We should’ve seen this coming once they revealed Sawada’s art. Although I don’t remember seeing “Blade” type troopers in the Shadaloo hierarchy.

His height and weight match, looks like they really are implying that he’s Gunloc.

Well…I guess since we knew they were making Sawada canon, I should have expected this as well but…I did not expect this. Hopefully Arkane, F7 and Khyber don’t all get articles as well.

His armor actually makes him look more like a Monitor Cyborg than it does a regular Shadaloo soldier.

Would that make Balrog in charge of the NA branch and Vega in charge of the European branch? I could get down with that. And it would make this guy Balrog’s subordinate.

What’s that symbol you put on Fabio’s chest?

That’s supposed to be the Matsuda Jujutsu logo

So if Blade is Gunloc, and Gunloc is Guiles brother, does that mean their both enemies? :o