The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: ARCADE EDITION!

In the sketch seem to have very visible dark hairs, maybe theyā€™re really turning him into Dorai :frowning:

Btw i like that ā€œwave attackā€, fit him

So has Dorai become ā€œthe man in the iron maskā€?

Good to see Q getting some play in other universes thoughā€¦

Glad to see so much info being given on Q. The keyhole thing is new, really interesting touch. Makes me think he doesnā€™t want it to be easily removed, but also makes me wonder if he needs help taking it off. With the long hairs, I think my theory on David being Q is officially dead, unless heā€™s wearing a wig for some reason. (OH please God, donā€™t let him be Doraiā€¦please no, please no).

@YagamiFire : pretty cool nail art, man. Lotta detail on such a tiny surface. What do you use to paint?

Perhaps Iā€™m the one being thick, but where comes that Q-being-Dorai theory from? O_o
(On a maybe unrelated note, also itā€™d be interesting to further analyse the name Dorai, because itā€™s very strangeā€¦)

For years, people threw Doraiā€™s name in as a random candidate, but with the new CFN profiles, Dorai and Qā€™s clothes are different, but eerily similar, so thatā€™s strengthened some peopleā€™s theory.

Are we seriously not getting profiles for these guys?

https://i.imgsafe.org/cd6404f.jpg

Also would be nice to get profiles of Elenas family as per new generation background. As well as these two guys fighting on that stage

Just because they werenā€™t added with the SF3 characters doesnā€™t mean they arenā€™t coming.

Guys, please correct me/asnwer this - were The Dolls ever meant to be (permanent) replacement bodies for Bison? Did he/Shadaloo change his/their mind regarding the girls when Bison realised they/their bodies werenā€™t suit for the containment of the Psycho Power and thus redirected the entire program to train the perfect guard/assassin squad?

English file for Yoko fails to mention that she injured her neck and back after having a match with Black Widow

I donā€™t believe so. They were just his personal assassins that he used for various missions. The only Doll who was considered to be his permanent body was Cammy. Once she started to become more self-aware, he considered her useless and decided to terminate her.

I agree with this sentiment

If was for me Q will be an eternal mistery of SF universe, they should never reveal who or even just what he is

As Shockdingo said
"For years, people threw Doraiā€™s name in as a random candidate, but with the new CFN profiles, Dorai and Qā€™s clothes are different, but eerily similar, so thatā€™s strengthened some peopleā€™s theory. "
+
They recently (like few weeks/months ago) said Q is somebody we seen in SF universe, and there are not so many fitting candidates.
Heā€™s supposed to be dead (like Gouken, Nash, Bison etc) and have his reasons to search revengeā€¦ maybe Illuminati turned him in a weapon like they did to Nash (another victim of Bison) and heā€™s gone out of control?
It may also be an Illuminati hint that Q and Twelve (Illuminati labs experriment) are the only 2 characters of SF universe to react different to elettroshock
Classic

As if theyā€™re made of another material
+

Again, in SFV sketch seem to be dark haired, short haircut

My idea is that back in SF3 Q wasā€™nt supposed to be Dorai, but maybe theyā€™re changing things to give Q an identity and give him a role in the story

Again, if was for me he will stay as mysterious masked char, maybe there as first hint of the after Gill/illuminati SF future

The Dollā€™s were never supposed to be replacement bodies for Bison. Theyā€™re just brainwashed bodyguards who are under the influence of mind-altering drugs and Bisonā€™s Psycho Power persuasion.

Cammyā€™s the only exception as sheā€™s specifically enhanced and engineered to withstand and handle large amounts of Psycho Power.

Sheā€™s like a Doll+

Decapre may have been a prototype to Cammyā€™s ā€œsituationā€ but ultimately failed (Doll+Ī±).

Thanks! I use standard gel paints. Tomorrow is definitely going to be Bison. Was gonna paint him today but ran out of time

Is that ninja floating in the air? I hope we get some ninjas that can do things other than taijutsu.

Yes, he floats like magneto.

Nobody paid attention to your post :V

FF3 is awesome, played it so much in my childhood (also the soundtrack is amazing)ā€¦ and some years ago I tried out the first game on my DS with the GBA emulator, I dunno how many will agree but the GBA port of the first Final Fight may be the best version imo. Never got to play FF2 though.

Final Fight One for the GBA with Alpha Cody was the best on the GBA-Gamecube adapter (along with SFA3).

Thanks, Miles. I thought I was talking to myself :anguished:

But seriously, I agree about the soundtrack of FF3. All of the stages were quite good. The last boss looked like a hybrid between Bison and Sagat with a stupid cyclone lariat and a projectile. Also, Guy has a friggin projectile as well! Kinda surprised it never made any of the SF games. FF2 is pretty cool, though the bosses were kinda strange looking. The last boss didnā€™t even seem like nothing more than a regular boss. Having said that, the best boss was the clown named Phillippe. Like, how much better could you get than a clown thatā€™s a fucking gang member? Heā€™s also cheap as fuck.

Hereā€™s his art:

I recall Ono saying they worked on a clown character for SF4. I personally think Phillippe wouldā€™ve been a welcome addition in SF4. You already had Luchadorā€™s and an oil wrestler, so a clown would be perfectly in-line with characters of that type.

FF3 style was truly awesome