The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: ARCADE EDITION!

Exactly! Retcon it is!

And now that Lee is a Drunken Master we neeeeeeed him in the game! Along with Eagle and his new electroshock escrima sticks!!!

Because, as you can see from Cammy’s story mode, she’s not with Shadaloo anymore.

There isn’t a link to the button itself perse. If you go on the front page of the website (either Eng or Jap) right below the top main screen you’ll see boxes listed; “About the Shadaloo C.R.I”, “SFV Updates / Maintenance”, and “Member Bulletins”. In the very middle of all of that is a Shadaloo symbol
that looks like this,

http://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/common/img/btn_shadorutop.png

which is superimposed over a ball.

Click on that and the top screen will change from the normal site announcements to a picture of Fang with a scrolling word bubble spouting off all the text I provided to @Miðgarðsorm

http://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/common/img/index_fang.png

This script bubble had been originally part of the front page of the site before it opened for visitors (albeit with a somewhat altered intro)
Link

sigh

It’s interesting, at first I thought, by default, all the doll members could fight, but Miðgarðsorm’s post showed that is not the case with Maarz. I wonder what enhancements she got if that’s the case since all the dolls seemed to undergo some altering other than mental conditioning…though I could be wrong.

Wait, how powerful is Fang’s poison, is he being literal when he says he can MELT a sword?!

Also, Cammy’s got her work cutout for her. Now that the dolls are not robotic, the brainwashing is more naturalized, (I imagine it like Loki’s mind altering effect in Avengers where the intended victims still retain their original personality and speaking quirks). Fevrier being sarcastic is an interesting touch in line with this.

Poison

Oh no! My Bison Dollars!

New outfit is slightly more interesting(body wrap is better than ratty tank top), but still dumb overall. Wish they’d ditched the heels and gone with a WWE Diva style outfit.

Poison

She’s the partner of Hugo.
Poison, the fascinating fighter.
She is an ex-member of Mad Gear as well.

Name: Poison
Height: 175cm
Weight: 52kg
Blood Type: unknown
Birthday: December 7
Home Country: USA
Favorite things: French fries
Dislikes: Cops

After Mad Gear’s disbanding, she went onto pro-wrestling business as owner of her own promotion.
She’s beautiful but has a mannish attitude, and her real nature is shrouded in mystery.

Poison is 5’9" 115lbs. Not buying it. No way Karin out weighs Poison.

Isn’t that just french fries?

Oh, ANOTHER wrestling organization. Yay…

Still being cagey.

Now I really want to see Zangief/Mika versus Hugo/Poison

Darth Ender, fried potatoes aren’t French Fries. My grandma used to make them for me. They aren’t bad but I prefer French Fries.

LOL, I went on full literal mode without rereading to speed it up, and that’s the result; you’re right, of course. I would’ve called them chips, but well… :tongue:

Well, we were already aware that she owned one. In her SSF4 opening we can even see her (very low-class) wrestlers…

Can’t really blame Capcom, honestly, seeing as how the whole issue is, well, a hot potato. :tongue:

What the hell is up with this design? Lmao

Her body is skinner
Her legs somehow remained mostly the same as SFIV
Her entire torso is covered in bandages
The pants are now even smaller

Also she’s WAY too light

Some more stuff they posted today.
Street Fighter I arcade posters
Some more Street Fighter I arcade posters
Documentation on Q

MORE DETAILS ON Q SWEATING INTENSIFIES – though to be fair it’s like 30 degrees Celsius out here and I’m wearing my honorary trenchcoat and steel mask to begin speculation

Also, the English versions of the pages on Yoko and the other wrestlers are up now.

Now THAT’S interesting. The translation goes as follows:

This time we’re going to reveal materials under development about “Q”, the fighter who appears in Street Fighter III Third Strike!
Will the mysteries about him be solved…?

The hole in the place of ear is a keyhole

The projectile coming with a WOOSH is named “Kamaitachi¹”.
The caption above his hit reactions goes "He doesn’t let you perceive himself as a human being! He seems a remotely-controlled robot!"
The mystery has further intensified, isn’t it?!
Anyway, to the people who’re going to cosplay him: remember to place a keyhole near the ear!
On the opposite side of the keyhole, there’s a hinge, in order to easily open the mask.

¹ The article on Wikipedia about Kamaitachi explains well.

Well, if that’s not a semi-confirmation that Q is going to be on a future DLC, I don’t know what it is. Kamaitachi could be his Critical Art, or his V-Trigger. It seems fairly powerful.

Please let Q be in the game! Along with Urien that would be awesome!

Also I did this earlier today, guys!

https://scontent.fzty1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13310406_1092350610836161_3261970662048748275_n.jpg?oh=9e1f6eabb43c203004201c64da6bccab&oe=57D92976

“Kneel before my power!”

Tomorrow I’m going to paint up an M. Bison

So now that we know the mask can actually be opened with a key - can we assume that Q might be human after all?