The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: ARCADE EDITION!

I know models cost. They made an ugly ass Gill model, so…

This

Also not having a widely recognized design allow them to lower quality without look cheap as you just don’t have a standard for it

Cool to see him in Las Vegas too

Same for Gill since he wasent completly showed his model wasent has good has the other character

I think it’s likely that all of these things were named by F.A.N.G. Who is seemingly named F.A.N.G. despite none of those letters standing for anything. I think it’s just supposed to be another of his personality quirks that he names things with acronyms that stand for nothing.

They released a little sketch supposedly drawn by FANG that shows all of the Shadaloo’s heirarchy, and one of the sections with 3 faces on it is labeled something like “replacement Dolls” or “Doll trainees” or something like that.

When I first read the codename C.H.A.I.N.S. back in the prologue story mode, this dude immediately came to mind:

I never bothered for capcom not retelling their origins and plots especially the original world warriors since they kinda feel redundant from other previous media that can even damage the established identities and persona unless the purpose was to alter something about them.

I never liked Karin taking lead to the world warriors because of being pissed off, I like Guile being the lead that Karin would be the asking favor and help out of Guile, Ken and Chun li. While still under her was those mercenaries and body guards that she hired.

As for the final fight with Bison, to bad they didn’t put a powered up boss bison to be beaten with, I disliked Guile not doing anything when Ryu is facing Bison alone the same time Chun-li is dealing with Fang.

I prefer making Chunli facing Vega/Claw instead to protect the girl than Claw/Vega just leaving the scene while Guile is facing Bison but never had done better the same as Nash did so it basically makes Ryu not someone better among the rest but rather helped Guile and the one to finished the started fight of Nash! if they want Fang badly to be known to survived they should just let it see into the credits for example climbing over or walking toward Bison’s cap in the end credits,

The girl hacker should have been just someone that is special that can access the power to provide the moons making her relevant and greater than any other grown up person with intelligence or education.

Never liked the lack of interactivity of Nash, Abel and Guile even in a casual place like Karin’s Mansion, Not even liking Nash death and frankenstein design liked, I liked Nash more than Guile since the Alpha series especially now after special move updates but his death was meant to happen anyways.

Everything I like was from Rashid, Juri, Urien and Gill not having his expectation of the prophecy to happen, because it kinda lessen his personality like what makes the many expected him in SF3. As for Necali I like the way he is mysterious didn’t bothered much knowing his origin but the absence Ryu’s training was the true let down for Necali because it looks like he was easily beaten when we all know he was supposed to be beaten by Ryu but supposed to be in a greater advancement and training of Ryu. Because even we high expectation for him we all know that he is basically just a substitute for Akuma for at least the time frame or filler rival of Ryu before SF3 timeline to happen.

I think everyone might feel the story might been trimmed down like acts were made to be long but was rushed and compressed to be finished in one season as a whole.

On Fang’s sketches of shadaloo organization.

Fixed for ya.

that is inspired in the 2008 pachinko game of Capcom…

it has also a plot but more likely not connected to the events.

Actually they refer to him by his full title in his story mode. FANG is most likely short for the ‘Fang of Nguuhao’.

They are background characters. They use their models from the stages in Story mode. Kanzuki ninjas Bison disposes of before his fight with Nash is prove of that. They look straight out of a PS1.

I think there will be a second cinematic, but it won’t be on the scale of “A Shadow Falls”. Instead of one big plot with everyone shoehorned in, have a lot of smaller stories going on.
-Ryu’s rematch with Sagat, inspired by Ryu Final
-Ken being rich and stuff, probably more screen time for Mel and maybe even Eliza
-Chun doing police stuff and/or with Li-Fen
-Guile coming to terms with Nash’s second death, helps Chun with law enforcement
-Zangief’s big wrestling tour ft. Mika, Alex, and Laura
-More Dhalsim/Oro interaction, maybe gets involved with Ryu/Sagat
-Cammy is still a fugitive, and needs to help the Dolls adjust to life after Shadowloo
-Balrog’s gonna punch faces and get money
-FANG is probably going to go apeshit and hunt down people involved with Bison’s death
-Insert Karin/Ibuki/Birdie/Sakura filler
-Urien salvages data from Shadowloo/SIN to fuel his experiments
-Juri antics
-Rashid of the Turbulent Wind “enjoys the rest of his life” as a wandering hero, with “A Shadow Falls” being his origin story

What I would like to see is a tag team of Juri x cammy kicking the crap outta viper. That would be funny to watch.

I actually kinda like Viper

Not really similar to the blocky or polygon PSX, but closer to those in mobile fighting game apps the likes of Marvel Contest of The Champion that has a lot of different 3d models and has only a unique super move.

Worst models go to the Kanzuki Ninjas vs Shadowloo Troops shot. Holy hell that looked rough.

You know one of them will stand around and do nothing.

I believe that 90% of all this would happen in the second cinematic mode if we get one but i feel that for their grand finale, like the very final update before the SFV sun finally sets, we’ll get one last grand scale cinematic story that would tie all the loose knots and set up shop for the SFIII story.

More likely would get an Alpha to SF3 NG than a SF3NG retold in season 2 if their is, or get a season 1 director’s cut.

I did not care for her in IV, but I like the redesign a lot. She was too SNK before. I like SNK, just not in my Street Fighter outside of a Vs game, you know?

Before the night is over, might as well finish off the 2nd arc:

http://imgur.com/a/svgWL (Prologue to the 3rd arc)

Enjoy the read.