The Hollywood sexual harassment thread. Here, "horny" stands for "hands off right now, you!"

Spacey plays with boys? That is legit shocking.

Seems like the type of gay guy I’d hang out with. He doesnt have that annoying gay lyspe that makes me what to kick puppies.

I can also see him using his status as a great actor to force guys with him. He plays a villain too well.

less shocking since i heard he was gay a few months back. just sucks he kinda got forced to out himself.

…y’all didn’t know Spacey was gay? :rofl:

Always suspected. Just convenient now he’s coming out after being accused of assaulting a 14 year old.

He been out since the eighties

This is not news. Apparently he diddled a kid in some priest movie.

Damn these character actors :bee:

I believe American Dad made a “Kevin Spacey is gay” joke back in 2008.

Something like “…gay like Kevin Spacey… in K-Pax…” shifty eyes

Hollywood is getting lit up. Now Kevin Spacey, damn who’s next?

Kevin Spacey was an open secret and his scenes in House of Cards made it pretty obvious, but damn it seem like they’re going after the whole Film Actors Guild now…

https://i.imgur.com/BVATt1O.gif?noredirect

you know how you look up Hollywood videos on youtube and sometimes you see those random " Hollywood Secret Occult " videos?? maybe they were always telling the truth

Yeh don’t know why he did that, he is getting a lot of flak for that. People seem to be focusing on that more than his actions towards a minor http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1456662 linking to Neogaf for lols :rofl:

thats the whole point lol, hes banking on peoples disgust at his sexuality over the fact he probably commited enough crimes so far he should be serving the rest of his life behind bars.

Andy Dick has had sexual harrasment claims for over a decade.

Andy Dick? Say it ain’t so.

Men and women hate andy dick because he is too aggressive

I still remember when Jon Lovitz beat Andy Dick’s ass in that comedy club. Justice was served.

Milo made it sound like older gay men “mentoring” younger ones was a regular thing in the gay community, but that could have been him rationalizing the abuse he suffered at the hands of an older priest.

Still, when all is said and done it’s wrong to come onto someone that young and while I don’t think Spacey should lose his career over a single event, the public shaming he’s enduring is a fitting punishment.

Probably both, Milo is pretty fucked up with his internal logic.