The GranGlue Fighter Lounge: Corona Virus bodied Shadaloo Free AF

Me last night going through the Amazon Prime movies on my roku.

Wife: oh lol the street fighter movie.
Me: yeah…“lol”…:eyes: :sweat_drops:

8 Likes

I’m glad to see his gospel finally getting around :triumph:

2 Likes

PerthoPaste

19 Likes

With my coffee every morning. Keeps my antibodies harder to dodge from all these diseases.

:triumph:

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a good game. I bought it cause I loved SC2 back in the day, but these days, I really prefer 2D. I can’t seem to get into 3D games, unfortunately…

And even then, I drop a lot of 2D games :rofl:

It took a while to find out what I really look for in a fighting games.

Several months ago I was buying any fighting game on sale with a serious intent to get into all of them. It turns out my taste is a lot more rigid then I thought, but at least now I’ll save a bit of money, haha.

tenor

So what is it?

2 Likes

Brian F really did spend 5 hours trying to land the most baby shit infinite in MvC2.

FML.

Wtf it was really drama in here today

Glad you’re still around Pert

4 Likes

It depends actually. I like more slower, neutral based games (like classic street fighter games), and fast paced games with complex and open combo routes, which tend to be tag style games but don’t have to be - for example, MKX had a great combo system that I loved, though other parts of the game were lacking. Right now, MVCI is filling this void (though I haven’t played anything other than Doom in like 3 weeks lol)

I have to like the art style (not a huge fan of anime designs and such, though I love ASW’s 2.5D “sprite” style).

I have to like the characters and think they’re cool. Again, don’t have much affinity towards anime type designs. I like more classic designs SF, MK, Marvel, etc. I’m honestly pretty boring in this regard

And I don’t want too much neutral bypass shit. Every game has it, but stuff like DBFZ’s super dash is not something I typically like. SFV also has too much of it, IMO.

I also have to agree with the mechanics and think they’re cool. I love GBVS’s mechanics but am having a hard time getting into it because of the art style/characters, but I want to to see how Zeta feels since the last latch. She’s the only character I really like. Also, I don’t like SFV’s mechanics. Mainly CC’s, but VT’s can EAD too… took me too long to figure that out though.

Oh, and 2D.

5 Likes

I don’t know about drama, but I really did get banned until 3021 for a bit there.

:eyes:

@Naeras best feature ever is the sound that Tekken plays that corresponds to inputs. Holy shit does that help a bunch.

5 Likes

Yeah I like slower games or hyper fast games. When it’s sort of in the middle I just end up not satisfied.

1 Like

We also didn’t post any cosplay pics so the ball was definitely dropped today :grimacing:

2 Likes

This is how I know you guys truly respect SRK.

When it had no mods, you didn’t sully it with this nonsense.

:sob:

Edit: God damn twitter sucks for direct communication. Gotta fix some other stuff that got borked too.

Mofos really thought that permanently erasing “their”, “they’re” and “theyre” was going to be permanent SRK policy and went snitching to people.

I’ll take my L for not knowing discourse was gonna be goofy like that but goddamn, they could’ve just @ the mod and told me or some shit.

3 Likes

Can someone recommend me a multiplayer shooter where sniping is good?

I’m enjoying Apex but I find it really annoying how bad sniping is since it’s my favorite thing to do atm. Basically everything in the game is meant to discourage it, and they just nerfed all the snipers despite the fact almost nobody uses them a bunch anyway.

The BR aspect of it still makes it more enjoyable than other arena based shooters though. The encounters happen more organically than in arena based games and there isn’t a fucking kill cam that forces you to move from a good spot.

I just want to be able to delete someone from a mile away provided I have the aim.

Play Cable in MvC2.

5 Likes

:rofl:

No. Man up and dump a whole cartridge point-blank on the fool.

Though if I had to give you an option… I dunno, Counter-Strike? I’m not saying it because it’s the only shooting game I know, but the AWP is pretty much a delete button in that game.

1 Like

That’s the thing running and gunning is getting old. Sometimes I just want to dust someone for the mistake of existing out in the open.

I like my victims to be some combination of the following.

A: Unable to retaliate

B: Not facing me

C: Quick kills

That’s another thing about Apex. It takes a fucking year to kill someone and it’s really annoying. Assuming they aren’t already hurt HP values can range from 100-225 (and technically even more than that). For me 150 is ideal, 175 is playable, and everything higher (read: all enemies by end game) makes them game feel too bullet spongey.

Just play CS:Go or Valorant when it comes out.

Man I was really thinking we would have to permanently set up shop at Megashock for a minute. Glad the permaban was avoided @Pertho!

Played a half hour of FFVII with my girl and her kids. None of us know anything about it and we all enjoyed what we saw. Looking forward to more, unlike that other game stuck in 99 Shenmue 3… :unamused:

5 Likes

How you bastards doing? I been away for a minute just wanted to make sure all you niggas is doing well

9 Likes