The GranGlue Fighter Lounge: Corona Virus bodied Shadaloo Free AF

You keeping safe?

We had ourselves a 2 hour reenactment of the Passion of the Mod.

5 Likes

The wife and I are keeping safe. My uncle had the shit and beat it, but my aunt lost to it. Shit is so surreal. Can’t wait till this shit is over

11 Likes

Ah fuck man. There was another SRKer who lost an aunt to this too. Its terrible to be thankful for your Uncle surviving while your aunt passed.

too many people memed it as just a flu.

4 Likes

Slightly different topic, One of the guys from CD Juarez (City across the border from El Paso), is in winner’s finals of an online tournament in Mexico. Its hosted by AAA (The big Wrestling promotion in MX).

1 Like

oh hey a bunch of stuff happened

anyways ff7 remake is cool and im having fun :slight_smile:

edit

to the point where its effecting me work, I haven’t even touched the video editor since the game came out lol

8 Likes

heres a “meme” i made today for twitter clout

12 Likes

I’m actually not surprised pertho got banned, the april fools post was only not funny, but not clever and having it pinned for over a week was just wut.

1 Like

I’ve been having light but noticable cold symptoms for the last 3-4 days, so I’m just assuming I have covid right now and staying inside. I actually hope this actually is covid because this is kind of a best case scenario, with very minor symptoms.

…you hope you caught covid instead of a cold?

2 Likes

Under the circumstances: yes?
If all I get from a pandemic is slight discomfort, and then means I’ll have partial immunity later, then that’s literally the best case scenario here.

3 Likes

Good luck. Hope you’re alright :+1:

1 Like

Many people enjoyed it, you’re just a curmudgeon.

The being the banner topic over a week was accidental. I actually had no idea it was still there. I took it down the global pin and everything else. But because once you exed out the pin it was gone for good, i thought it was down once it was depinned.

Now we know who was telling though. :thinking:

10 Likes

This entire situation is a good example of how lame the entire world has become.

You can’t make a joke,you can’t sneeze,you can’t do anything without someone getting offended and calling you out on it.

Was watching some old shows and man they know how to make you laugh.

The one true hero :

7 Likes

Thats one of my favorite shows.

But yeah world is boring, can’t even make french jokes anymore without the french feeling offended by it.

1 Like

Nice avatar you got there Cipher.

Juri agrees.

3 Likes

Who is that guy Majima is hanging out on?

They seem to be getting a long quite well.

3 Likes

I knlw there’s a covid thread, but it’s a quick answer. How did USA mortality rate get so high? Italy has a bunch of old people, so that was expected.
Here in Brazil people are saying there’s people dying from heart attacks at home being labeled as covid death to bloat the numbers.

They legit wouldn’t.
Juri has 0 things she shares with Majima.

eyepatches

It’s enough.

I have spoken.

2 Likes