The GranGlue Fighter Lounge: Corona Virus bodied Shadaloo Free AF

@KingTubb, @arieswarlock, and @darc_requiem do, though I think there’s are more (just can’t recall right now)

I have it too, but I don’t play it.

2 Likes

Been working too much lately. But give me some days to get back in shape. KingTubb is on more than I am so @ him

1 Like

I don’t know the lore behind this account. Someone explain?

Just reread the last 30 posts

Blue J passing sucks RIP

1 Like

I don’t even know who that is.

Pertho uses this 100% legit account to test out Mod stuff like texture packs and cosplay 3D models.

1 Like

is this some kind of joke or are you serious?
ed- seems to be solved

I was replying to you and making a general statement at the same time.

Oh ok, my bad.

Been working too. Only time I can do anything is on the weekends as of now. I do hope we can play together sometime.

Remember saying you play it before. Sucks that you don’t anymore but thanks for telling me.

1 Like

Its an alt I made back when the Ignore function was supposed to be rolled out. Any random change I wanna try out, I do it on that one first to see what it looks like form the user side. Don’t really use it for much for the most part since there isn’t a lot of system stuff I can dick around with.

Its labeled PerthosFakeAccount so that in case you try to @ me, people don’t freak out when they see it.

Its an alternate that everybody knows I have.

I moderate out in the open. Its everybody’s website. The transparency on mod stuff should always be :100: . Surprisingly enough, this has caused me issues in that other mods have not felt that way.

4 Likes

So what you’re saying is, when you start spreading propaganda unstoppably, you’ll at least give us a warning first.

1 Like

Psn is King_tubb_

5 Likes

I’m rather disappointed in all of you. Including myself.

Our only mod got banned for “Abuse of power” and we didn’t make a single “With great power comes great responsibility” joke.

4 Likes

Imagine if this shit had gotten on twitter though. Then we’d have to have an uncomfortable conversation about why black SRKers were divided into two categories: Balrogs and Dee Jays.

:joy:

7 Likes

Oh cool, there’s a Granblue lounge? Nice to see an actually good game with so much activity. I wonder who’s in the-

clicks open

Oh.

hobbles back to VGG

There is a Granblue lounge tho.

@MARTIAN

4 Likes

This is the GranGlue lounge to commemorate the one true poster: @PerthoEatsPaste .

PerthoEatsPaste came one day, revealed us the good truth and never came back.

Praises be to him.

:pray:

9 Likes

When i swe your alt acoount i figured it was a paste eater spin-off tbh.

1 Like

Oh and…

21 Likes