The GranGlue Fighter Lounge: Corona Virus bodied Shadaloo Free AF

that you , who doesnt even understand what a complete pack is…doesnt get it does not surprise anyone here. but believe whatever you want pal.

That’s misleading and deceptive. It wasn’t branded like that. Besides, I did admit and explain my mistake.

Say, I’ve been noticing you’re posting here quite a bit. Missed the community? :rofl:

i dont see a community, what are you talking about?
do you know how djin is doing? do you even care after his last post about what he is gone trough?
have a nice day everyone :coffee:

On the real, I think about DJ often, but have no way of getting an update from him, and I certainly don’t want to tag him and maybe make him feel guilty for not posting. He’ll post when he’s up to it…

Btw, you’re such a fucking asshole dude.

1 Like

If you read the blazblue wiki and try to piece together the lore and think about it being written by a rambling 13 year old it makes a lot more sense.

1 Like

and you believe volt does? or the majority of people here.
then pm him or ask around if any of the mods have his social contact infos to get in touch. i am sure he would be happy when some people reach out to him.

yes i am , but that has nothing to do with the stuff i did in the few posts. pointing stuff out might hurt but at the end you know i am right…

You low, despicable scum. How dare you.

That’s the card you pull? Really?

First of all, while I do care about the vast majority of this community, (Gotta exclude the likes of you for obvious reasons.) I’m not going to pry about his personal life because we’re not intimate friends and I don’t have any other way to contact him outside of here.

You might remember me tagging him and Akhos after they disappeared just to check if they’re ok too.

You wouldn’t know a community if each member of it came to roast the shit out of you for even saying something as outrageous as this.

You’re involving the personal problems of someone who’s clearly going through a very rough time in a subject that isn’t related to them out of sheer pettiness.

I can’t even consider you a man after this.

I feel like I should remember you about the CoVid thread that y’know, members of this community created to spread awareness of a deadly disease to protect eachother.

But if you wanna keep it to this thread, look at all the immediate, spontaneous support we offer eachother whenever someone vents about a problem of any kind.

You make me sick.

Don’t you ever direct another word at me. I don’t indulge lesser creatures like you any less than necessary.

7 Likes

how dare you? watched to much greta footage,
seems that sting hurt you, good.
you pinged him once. applause to you, you care about him then try to reach out for real!

Alright, everybody needs to chill.

Immediately.

4 Likes

You see what you dumb people did, you forced Perto to kinda sorta do his job, and you all know how much he hates doing that.

I stand by my conviction that if blazblue was a lengthy anime no one would complain about it as a story.

Sorry.

You know, people asked so much for a Blazblue Anime back in the day…

We don’t talk about that anymore.

3 Likes

Honestly I dont think this website has enough traffic to actually have constructive conversations in each individual thread. A lot of people on this forum arent even really here to play competitively anymore.

That’s because we were forced to accept the evil forces of single player mode players and smashers.

Oh and because they spent more time advertising the front page rather than the forums.

:thinking:

Sounds like prime time to do a community driven relaunch. Fuck else we gonna do? Keep looking at the cheesecake pics that Xyfher posts?

1 Like

I hope we get to live the times when SF 6 launches.

I predict this forum will grow in popularity.

2 Likes

Well it’s not like Capcom is trying to make good competitive fighting games either, maybe they go hand in hand?

2 Likes

Discord actually have a lot to do with it too.

Much better mobile interface and it has been sapping members off comunities since Dustloop was a thing.

Since the small talk naturally gravitated to it, it wound up pulling the actual players and tech because of how much easier it was to set up matches in it.

What do you have in mind?

I doubt it. You’ll get a bunch of Discord servers, most of them tied to subreddits, a bunch of people joining EHubs because they’re the ones making articles all the time about SF and a lot of Twitter tech that will inevitably be lost to time if left alone.

I hate discord :frowning:

I don’t actually, i just like the forums more.

2 Likes

Its w/e you guys want. I don’t have a lot of resources to work with.

Front Page is a different beast, who even knows how to access the wiki anymore and I can’t actually affect any type of change on the layout of the site. But if you guys have ideas that you’re willing to follow through with, I can probably send messages until we can do things for all 3 of those.

Right now SRK is pretty much ours (as in its users) to play with and move in whichever direction you want it to go. A lot of the old guard left. Those users gone means a lot of that culture is gone (for better or worse). The people still in it believe in what a forum offers over other places. So there you go. If you like forums and think this is a way bette way to be a community, its sort of up to you to come up with ideas that give life to this place.

The big problem this place had was that instead of constantly encouraging to move things from ground up, it tried to move to top down. Top down doesn’t really work well.

SRK Summer Games, SRK_Forums streams etc. Those are just two ideas. Come up with something solid and then try to make it work.

2 Likes

Discord isn’t inherently bad, but it is very easily misused.

You need mods that actually make tech channels exclusive for tech archiving and users that understand it and post good tech there.

With that, it’s just a matter of decent labeling and structuring for it to function just like a forum.

Except the AVs are kinda tiny and ya gotta pay for Nitro to use gifs. That actually bothers me to no end.

1 Like

What we need is a Rumble Roses Extreme tournament

1 Like