The GranGlue Fighter Lounge: Corona Virus bodied Shadaloo Free AF

If you weren’t BornWinner, I would’ve flagged that post.

4 Likes

Hey, I actually got invited to my first local in America!
Gonne get some good exp and see how these midwesterners play 3rd Strike.

5 Likes

Thats a nice like button you got there, here’s mine.

73234782_p0_master1200

2 Likes

The producer or director for that game actually came on SRK and made a thread about it.

The thread is fucking amazing.

12 Likes

Do you have a link? I love looking at developer stories.

13 Likes

also can’t you just ask your band memebers in which key each song is? As long as you know your scales you should be fine

1 Like

People. Ya’ll gotta buy this game.

4 Likes

I wonder if with this corona virus going on that EVO might be cancelled, most likely right?

Probably they cancelled Coachella so nothing could surprise me at this point. I just wanna know what happens if the Olympics are cancelled

The will probably be postponed, since the economic investment for the countries hosting the olympics is just to much to just cancel it.

2 Likes

I just played a game of Paladins, and the team that i was in lost.

This is the message i got from one of the team members :

" i hope ur offspring die in ur arms"

How pathetic can some people be really ?

2 Likes

I never get hatemail on paladins :confused:

Ruckus thought it’s a good idea to solo tank vs a Makoa and Inara.

1 Like

LMAO.
Dont you love when idiots jump to the fry with chars that are not meant to be doing that alone?

1 Like

Never forget I already warned one friend about it.

:pray:

1 Like

Nice, maybe instead of EVO he will have a party with cosplayers

:eyes:

5 Likes

Considering that many counties are now imposing strict rules to combat the coronavirus AND Capcom has been pulling out their pro support of tournaments, I can see EVO getting canceled as well.

1 Like

But did you see it a month ago.

:eyes:

I am your sage.

2 Likes

That thread is a real blast from the past. I’d forgotten about Blade being Guile’s brother and being a deep undercover Gunloc.

I didn’t even know the Sheng Long story, that Capcom approved of them creating Sheng Long for the game, and that he was a blind master who was physically turning into a dragon. Also fittingly funny that no one involved at Capcom at the time apparently denied the existence of Sheng Long as an actual character, with Capcom Japan instead just saying that Sheng Long appearing had to be like God appearing?

EDIT: I should that I forgot the Sheng Long story rather than I didn’t know it. I was a poster in that thread, so I’d presumably read it.