The GranGlue Fighter Lounge: Corona Virus bodied Shadaloo Free AF

That thread is a real blast from the past. I’d forgotten about Blade being Guile’s brother and being a deep undercover Gunloc.

I didn’t even know the Sheng Long story, that Capcom approved of them creating Sheng Long for the game, and that he was a blind master who was physically turning into a dragon. Also fittingly funny that no one involved at Capcom at the time apparently denied the existence of Sheng Long as an actual character, with Capcom Japan instead just saying that Sheng Long appearing had to be like God appearing?

EDIT: I should that I forgot the Sheng Long story rather than I didn’t know it. I was a poster in that thread, so I’d presumably read it.

Generally this would be okay, but these jazz tunes change keys every 4 bars or so.

Anyways, I don’t really know my scales that well. Not on the fly like this anyway.

Also, doing things like “Hit the root on 1 and then follow the scale/chord tones (with a new note every quarter beat) towards the next chord. Up or down is up to you. Which note and where is up to you. If it’s too close and you can’t get to it without going over/under, how far you go is up to you” is a lot of different choices for me, and I got to act/think quick as the tunes are usually 100-120 BPM.

Anyways, it’s fine. Honestly, I don’t think a lot of jazz musicians learned the way I was trying to anyway (know every possibility and pick at random) without really knowing what it sounds like first. They learn phrases that sound good over a certain progression and add it to their repetitoire. Then they learn another phrase over the same progression, and next time they play that progression, they have two to choose from, and go from there.

That’s basically what I’m going to do - learn a good sounding way of playing through the tune and repeat. The next week, I’ll learn another way, and then I can start choosing different paths when I hit a new chord. But hitting a new chord and knowing I have almost free range to do anything (while still hitting chord tones every 1/4 note) is too much for me to have access to at such a moment. I am, unfortunately, a very indecisive person, and I second guess myself and scrutinize everything I do. Giving myself those kinds of options will make me freeze (and does), so I need to limit my options.

1 Like

“ORAL SEX DEMON!” “SEX, SEX, SEX DEMON” “SEX DEMON IN HER PRIVATE PARTS!” :rofl: :rofl:

https://www.facebook.com/66Samus/videos/567175604147752/

For some reason the audio goes silent. Click on the link
@Pertho

1 Like

Too soon to say.

Maybe it’ll be under control by then, maybe it’ll be looking like Mad Max with Pertho going around in those crazy cars hunting cosplayers, we never know.

2 Likes

I heard someone say they think it will start dying as the warmer weather comes, but it will fester, and it will hit us like a brick come November if we don‘t have a vaccine… Don’t know if that holds any water or not, but if so, yay for Evo!

Lol no its not.

Las Vegas is a massive tourist spot for Chinese people. Some goofy is going in that they havent been lit up like an x-mas tree with cases yet.

But given the rapid spread of it, chances for potential reinfections and a bunch of other factors…Olympics are GGed since a lot of countries wont have it fully under control for a few months. If the olympics go down, then other events go down with it.

Right now you better keep your eyes in the incoming american quarantines as a gauge. China has been at it for 2 and a half months and they havent been back at work. The US is basically on the start of January phase of China’s situation.

The tricky part will be convincing people its safe to travel again.

1 Like

@Pertho Let’s fight. I’ll be on FC with this name.

@Pertho

Actuall footage of him when he sees cosplayers in this thread.

16 Likes

You gotta check the CoVid thread man.

They’re both wrong.

It won’t die out with warmer weather because we got cases down here and there aren’t many places hotter than Brazil during the summer.

And don’t think it’ll hit like a brick in november. It’ll hit like a brick at any second. Look at how quickly Italy got got.

1 Like

I’ll iterate very quickly that I’m no longer used to FC netcode, so if I drop parries, you know why.

Cooking dinner, wonr be able to play for a few.

Ok, but isn’t Evo in like, 5 months?

We can’t predict how bad things will be, though there is reason to assume that they’ll be worse than they should.

Damn. Alright, have fun cooking.

I didn’t know you got it down there, but I did know it was in warmer places, so I suspected that to be a little BS.

1 Like

One case right in my city.

I’m more concerned about my aunt coming from Holland this week tho.

2 Likes

Damn, I hope everything goes well you her, you, and your fam.

And yeah, someone’s effected about a 20 min drive from me. On my way to work too so I’ve been working from home lol

2 Likes

How did you get hatemail in paladins? That the last place i would expect it unless you throw with willow or gronk.

Ruckus solo point tank complaining i am not healing him enough when he tried to contest vs Inara and Makoa.

My city had two confirmed cases. Still think this is being blown way out of proportion. 300+ years of medical science have found the answer for way worse epidemics (in terms of death tolls, those affected, etc.)

But if I’m wrong and the post-apocalypse people are reading this, hey guys!!!

2 Likes

Thats getting close to a biblical curse level of hate mail.

It’s so spiteful i have to admit i smirked at it.

11 Likes