The Good But Generally Bad Police Thread

or hiding a gun up his ass

So some crazed football star attacks two cops and they accidently kill him in self-defense.

But because he was black both cops are automatically racists who were out “hunting” for black people to kill?

The cops were right to kill that PCP addict, sometimes things are just the way they are conspiracy theorists.

The BART thing was caught on camera, they made the department look worse trying to spin that shit. But imagine hearing the BART story again but with no camera footage. Considering the way they allowed the cop to live like a freeman during the “investigation” you better believe they would have spun that even more.

sprinkles some coke on the body

hey listen i’m not the biggest cop fan myself, but i’m not necessarily going to jump to conclusions. did they need to shoot the guy? i don’t know honestly, but i’m not jumping to accuse them of being racist murderers right off the bat

Okay man I understand I sorry if it seemed like I was jumping down your throat.

Unless it’s a bear disturbing the piece, cops don’t usually carry rifles in situations like this.

Can they be racist cops if the one that fired the shot was black too?

Why does it matter that he was black? If he was white or asian or … you wouldn’t give shit would you?

since when did people expect police to not use their weapons when threatened? Seriously, do all people want cops to just tickle drug addled violent suspects to the ground, then cuff them with licorice and other delicious candies?

grow up, you attack a cop, you get your entire world fucked up, end of story. Add drugs to the mix, and you’re likely going to either a hospital or a morgue

And man, when a cop pulls this out on a criminal that does have a gun, that crook is sure gonna regret not having a way to counter it.

word is dude wasn’t on pcp. He was drunk and had a cab driver take him home when he got there he realized he had no money. Since it was late the driver said he would take his clothes as colleteral til he got in the house and got the money. Dude goes to his house and realized he locked himself out. Dude went back to tell the cab driver and the dude called the cops on him and drove off

he gave the cab driver his boxers?

edit: and didn’t know that being naked = not having keys to your crib?

[media=youtube]eNuVvDyLbuE[/media]

I wonder if we will hear from this cab driver, because if what you say is what happened, he inadvertently killed a man

I wonder if we will hear from this cab driver, because if what you say is what happened, he inadvertently got a man killed.

how did the dude even get his boxers back if he gave them up to the cab driver and then the driver drove off? where did the boxers magically make it back into the picture?

for real, i had to only scroll down ever so slightly to see the racist comments in full effect.

Why is this shit always happening

what the fuck? what kind of cab driver takes a guy’s clothes as collateral? would you want to see a naked dude running around? i mean i guess you gotta get paid. but damn.

I would assume he still had his boxers on. So Clothes = Shirt/Pants

exactly, but only against blacks and mexicans ofcourse. they can always tazer and spray white folk, no need to shoot them. i mean, whites could actually be worth having around, you know, living and stuff. i wonder how many blacks are in this thread condoning this shit.