The General Dragon Ball FighterZ Thread v2 (Saiyan Certified)

you can mash jab between the strings

Tried that but you can get blown up by doing that depending on the string goku uses.

Also gokus mini spirit bomb goes right through beams which is cool

1 Like

Iā€™d rather not spend a meter for a low damage combo when I could spend no meter for a high damage combo by using Cell instead

Going nutty in kaiokenx20 sounds fun online lol.

Teen gohans ex legs and ssj Vegetas 236s both hold the opponent long enough to combo into base gokus level 3.

Iā€™ll probably end up trying out s.Vegeta/yamcha/b.goku as my team

4 Likes

What characters can DHC into spirit bomb? So far Iā€™ve got: ssj goku, teen gohan, yamcha, 21, kid buu, gotenks, zamasu.

I know ssj Vegeta can and I saw cloud805 do it with adult gohan

1 Like
2 Likes

i dont think it was posted before, some day 1 stuff a buddy had fun looking for.

Gokuā€™s Kaioken Ki Blast can eat normal beams when time correctly and them combo for the rest of the super.

Yea seems the gokus loops, both the auto combo one and the elbow are easier on smaller characters

Or at least on the vegetas

The Switch Beta is butter smooth overall. Canā€™t wait to have a legit portable version of a modern fighter. Now I just need a joycon D-pad worth a damn.

1 Like

So I was thinking about making a Base Vegeta thread titled:

ā€œBase Vegeta Thread - I Have No Use for Saiyans That Canā€™t Loopā€

(Based off the move from his command list ā€œI have no use for Saiyans that canā€™t moveā€)

Objections/suggestions?

More stuff btw for Base Vegeta, which I will fill up loads of it once I get the thread going:

2 Likes

So my understanding of this is, Vegeta assist hits 5 times on block and only the first hit scales, so if you can open someone up after the first hit on block you get a solid 4 vegeta assists worth of unscaled damage?

2 Likes
2 Likes

and doneā€¦ If there are other things missing, feel free to contribute.

This guy made this

I saw this yesterday (before sleeping at least, rip sleep schedule), and I have yet to replicate this same situation. However, in the process of doing the same example, I had one that ended up doing a side-switch, butā€¦ itā€™s likely the same situation as this, extremely difficult to replicate. jLML2H is instant, but there is delays on both after the 2H and between the jLL (ā€œjLML2H~ > jcL~LSā€¦ā€ I guess).

Next batch of DLC characters should have Quitela or I will riot.

Kekekeke