The General Dragon Ball FighterZ Thread v2 (Saiyan Certified)

I love how scummy SonicFox’s team is

If I had any real talent for fighting games. I’d run a Trunks/SSB Vegeta/SSB Goku team in DBFZ and call myself Filthy Ningen just to body all the Zamasu and Goku Black players

But none of those are ningen

Sarcasm? Mortals = Ningen

oh i was replying to what was said to me about vegito…

as for zamasu ummmmm you know I think the whole goku black arc was a potentially cool idea, and there was lot of cool stuff they could have done with it. But overall it just kinda was anti climatic and fell flat to me. So im not super horny about his character. I mean I guess maybe ill make a combo video for him if he comes out? But vegito should be out by then too so seeing how he is one of the 2 main reasons I got the game im gonna be blue balls deep in playing him…

I guess though for what its worth, hopefully zamasu comparatively speaking turns out interesting. Should be interesting to see the direction they go with him. If we are to take his stats with a grain of salt and the little we know about him, if we are to assume he is a character who flys and away and has long reach like some sorta zoner type character well that really comes down to, is he flying away and filling the screen with moves that count as fireballs? Or is flying away and filling the screen with moves that count as beams? Anyway not enough to give a lot of theory fighter on from what I see so far but heres hoping for a interesting character to add to the dynamic of the game.

Honestly main thing that stuck out to me about the pictures if if you look at it the little white halo behind him is not in every picture. Its not in his knock down pic, or that level 1 pic. So are we to assume that when he flys the halo thing is the tell sign? Can he block durning it? Those kinda thoughts. Like maybe the lighting super is only when flying and he has a diff level 3 other wise? Kinda like how 21 one has a diff level 3 depending on if on the ground or air. And yes I see he has those red circle things in the one pic as well, but for the timing being ill assume thats just one of his specials he can do in the air. Or again shot in the dark cuz this game is only so complicated maybe when he is flying he has all diff normals or more options to different moves.

So Zamasu’s got 3 supers, two level 1s (Red Disks Rain/Giant God Bomb) and the Giant Crow LVL 3. Really hoping he’s got some better zoning tools than just that.

Not too excited about these two. I just hope Vegito has black or yellow hair. Blue Vegito looks wierd.

I am finding that I am more interested in potential team synergy than what new characters can do individually.

Please please please don’t have a divekick assist. :pray: Please be a beam or really good lockdown (or a real DP for a change).

I don’t see them adding real dp assists to the game even though that would probably be better for the game in the long run.

We need another Vegeta level of assist that can change up the neutral more. If I have to wait 5 seconds to call an assist it should be worth it.

I want a cell assist but at a vertical angle

Actually would rather have a beam assist that appears where Vegeta does and shoots straight across the screen

Also, will flight even matter? In a game with a free fusllscreen tracking rush that beats most normals, and a 1 bar teleport that tps you right to your enemy and is + on block?

maybe flight will increase his combo possibilities?

The question is, will he get crazy high low mix up with it. Most likely that will be a no lol

1 Like

The leaks and datamines point towards Vegito Blue.

Yeah, something like that might be cool if this game didn’t have a dash that goes through projectiles, beams that erase projectiles, vanish, and almost no chip damage.

What is the purpose of this picture and replying to me? I don’t get it.

Stance canceling always has potential. Morrigan’s Fireballs are an ideal gameplan for Merged Zamasu to emulate. All he’d really need is a beam angled down and he could stuff super dashes, while a downward angled beam would mean he has no real fear of losing/trading with other projectiles. Vanish is annoying but due to its nature it’s not really that dangerous if they use it while you’re in the air.

if it’s a basic fly stance, there might be some instant overhead shenanigans. That would be broken compared to the rest of the cast. I dont think arcsys would stand for that in their “entry level FG”