The General Dragon Ball FighterZ Thread v2 (Saiyan Certified)

Little do you know, base goku has yajirobe assist

No big gross arm for Zamasu, it seems. I’m both glad and disappointed

I hope it’s a nice zoner.

It’ll be nice if they set a trend for the DLC pair of having a “traditional” char and a “unique” one. Like the traditional char would basically reassure people by having universal combo (with ofc his own stuff added on but you know…nothing too far constricting). And well the one that has his more unique stuff.

Like Bardock being “traditional” and Broly being “Unique”.

Here we’d have “unique” Zamasu as i hope a zoner like you said before and Vegeto as a saiyan with a +.

EDIT

Zamasu look like a flight character.

Power SS
Speed C
Reach SS
Technique B
Energy S

With a Zoning twist for that SS reach and S energy.

1 Like

It would make sense. Dude never touched the ground till he hulked out.

The question is, if they come in pairs, where’s Vegito?

Next Page i guess.

Well zoning flyer would be quite unique.

Looks like the rachel alucard Lightning is in his lvl 3 at least xD.
https://twitter.com/HiagoXYZ/status/986762291008983042

I think that’s a rough interpretation of the text.

So yeah fly/unfly with 8 way dash. I think having a diagonal dash might be too much with lockdown assist being what they are.

1 Like

i just gotta pray hes cool… please at least take a little thought process to find cool stuff with and be fun to play. I hope they dont make him super dull like some of the other characters in this game.

Thank goodness. A refreshing bit of uniqueness that I was hoping for with this asshole

A FLYING CHARACTER? A MOTHERFUCKING FLYING CHARACTER!!!

WE IN THERE BOYZZZZ!!!

As a painwheel sentinel and Ironman main, this is the best shit ever for me. I didn’t think they would have a flying character in dbfz, but here we are.

I’m guessing it’s going to be a limited float and won’t be super useful at neutral because of homing dash plus lack of movement ability (it will probably be slow as hell) I’m anticipating a “float” mechanic on the level of dr.stranges so it won’t be super useful, but still nice to have. Hopefully they give the character some good stuff and don’t make the flight to terrible by giving it terrible air normals and all that jazz that they do to make flight characters not great.

anyone watching nlbc?

If ArcSys makes Zamasu move like my Xrd main Bedman, it’s over. Will drop Broly or Teen Gohan if that’s the case.

I catch the archives. I ain’t got the fortitude

What’s up with Zamasu’s Pedobear looking pic in the top right?

I expect the air dash to be rather restricted and dont see him going into any fully Marvel 8 way jab/plink dash type shit. It’s weird in general that they waited for this one guy to even implement a character that can do more than just 2 way dash and SD/Vanish (minus maybe like 1 or 2 negligible exceptions).

Still dont see him having any like real long term zoning gameplan to shake the game up with the systems in place and the rest of the 20 something characters also have that problem. Hopefully he brings something to compete with Vegeta for necessary primary neutral assist.

Unless like 5 characters like Zamasu, changes to projectiles and assists hit…still not gonna do more than just occasionally watch matches of the game. Appreciate the effort though.

It’s merged Zamasu, of course he will be cool. He’s one of my most anticipated character. Can’t wait to put ningens in their pace.

1 Like

Im imagining Zamasu’s flight to be like Ermacs flight in whatever variation it was, not that dope.

3 Likes

Never watched the anime but in the manga Zamasu fought using portals. I hope that’s what they mean when they say his reach is SS

1 Like

I want Zamasu to have a barrier like Broly’s that knocks away on contact and has beam level durability

Zero Ningen Plan coming to fruition in this game

1 Like