The General Dragon Ball FighterZ Thread v2 (Saiyan Certified)

The Switch Beta is butter smooth overall. Can’t wait to have a legit portable version of a modern fighter. Now I just need a joycon D-pad worth a damn.

1 Like

So I was thinking about making a Base Vegeta thread titled:

“Base Vegeta Thread - I Have No Use for Saiyans That Can’t Loop”

(Based off the move from his command list “I have no use for Saiyans that can’t move”)

Objections/suggestions?

More stuff btw for Base Vegeta, which I will fill up loads of it once I get the thread going:

2 Likes

So my understanding of this is, Vegeta assist hits 5 times on block and only the first hit scales, so if you can open someone up after the first hit on block you get a solid 4 vegeta assists worth of unscaled damage?

2 Likes
2 Likes

and done… If there are other things missing, feel free to contribute.

This guy made this

I saw this yesterday (before sleeping at least, rip sleep schedule), and I have yet to replicate this same situation. However, in the process of doing the same example, I had one that ended up doing a side-switch, but… it’s likely the same situation as this, extremely difficult to replicate. jLML2H is instant, but there is delays on both after the 2H and between the jLL (“jLML2H~ > jcL~LS…” I guess).

Next batch of DLC characters should have Quitela or I will riot.

Kekekeke

Buff garlic Jr. With his goons, captain commando style

Base Teen Gohan with the Bass on his attack sound effects boosted to 10. aka Base Teen Gohan (Bass)

1 Like
2 Likes

So basically Beerus remains on the bench and watch. Just like the show.

The usual happy birthday ideas

1 Like

Kazunoku seems to have switched up his team, no more yamcha

Hook and Fame and Sonicfox all seem to be jumping on the Base Vegeta train

2 Likes

teen gohan new max damage, complicated comparison of what works for every route depending on what you started with. Also goes over a new unlisted move variaton apparently as far as I can see unless im crazy

1 Like

shout outs to a certain someone here on this forum as i was made aware and sadly saw him shout out on stream videos I MADE and give them credit as someone else doing them. And you wonder why I think most you dudes are losers

I love you bro, your ego is like the best thing I’ve ever seen. Definitely superior to @Cisco.