The Alisa Boskonovitch thread

lol i know nothing about tekken, but i watched blood vengeance yesterday and i was kinda left thinking her character would suit a sf game more than a tekken…and i fucking knew this was going to be her super lol.

I didn’t see this posted here yet. Alisa’s second alt.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff261/kpoc758/Untitled2-2.jpg

This makes my planned Juri/Alisa team all the better.

OMG That looks so awesome <3
my official team when she comes out Poison/Alisa, Team “TWO FOR THE PINK”

Firing!

FIRINGFIRINGFIRINGFIRINGFIRINGFIRINGFIRINGFIRINGFIRINGFIRINGFIRINGFIRINGFIRINGFIRINGFIRINGFIRINGFIRINGFIRINGFIRINGFIRINGFIRINGFIRINGFIRINGFIRING

does the game let you pick 4 of the same character for scramble mode without hacks?

I don’t think it does. ):

Unless its Megaman x4 it isnt worth it anyways.

More screens of Alisa’s second alt costume.

Spoiler

http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s478/xmoonpiex1/Alisaalt2.jpg

http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s478/xmoonpiex1/Alisastuff_0038_Layer120.jpg

I’m really happy with how she looks in this game, especially since they screwed up my other Tekken main (Bryan) so badly. I’m really not okay with this business practice so I won’t be buying the game at all but at least they got Alisa right. I like how her head doesn’t turn when she does her backdash, that’s a nice little touch. It also looks like she has her d+3+4 from Tekken.

To answer the questions about how she plays in Tekken, I’ve always used her as a turtle/punish sort of character. Keep some distance from my opponent and poke with db+3 if they’re too close, keep them down with 1,2,2 (which is a high, high, low string) if they’re close enough for it. Punish big whiffs from far away with b+3+4 into a full juggle and teach my Street Fighter friends about the third dimension with rocket punches. Her b+1+3 parry is a lot of fun even though I don’t totally understand its properties, but against jab-happy players it’s a riot. It doesn’t look like she has it in this game, though.

Her parry in Tekken only parrys high moves I believe, I think its very unsafe on whiff too.

I wonder if she hsa her B+3+4 follup into a combo like in Tekken. I am also curious if they will give her some sort of super jump like C Viper has, since she can fly, that would be sick. I know it would be broken as hell and not in the system bush it’d be cool if she had a marvel style dash.

They gave her the special tech animation for her Spam Bomb grab in which the opponent puts her head back in place :rofl:

Seems that I was right. She retains her projectiles, firing at two different angles, as well her good pokes. Backdash aside (the “thing” she became famous at T6), she’ll probalby be a good turtle character.

I’d also risk another guess that she’ll be pretty good with meter, being better as a second character than on point. DES lockdown on the corner seems to have a lot of potential.

I know that this is the SFxT forum, but… STOP doing that. 1.2.2 is not even NC, nor NCC - people can and WILL low-parry and crush your ass if you abuse the string.

~

Also, some minor corrections regarding ther Tekken moves on SFxT:

[LIST]
[]Her flying kick into dive is uf+3, not “-u/f4~1+2” - yet for some reason she uses her RIGHT LEG here;
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[
]The move where she spins her head is the “1+2” of her d+4.1+2. On itself, seems garbage - chances that it will be mostly combo-filler.
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[]Her sweep is d+3+4 (NOT db+3 lulz) - and unlike the original counterpart, it seems useful - for once, its hella fast;
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[
]DES 1 is also present, and seems to be a combo-starter. On the first vid, we can see her comboing DES 1+2 into it - which is nice;
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[]DES 2, like in T6BR/TTT2, is also a launcher. In corner, it may be possible to connect DES 1 into it, following the above mini-combo;
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[
]She also seems to have two new DES move from crouch, unlike her T6BR/TTT2 DES d+1 or DES d+2. DES 1+2 can combo into one of them. She also have a new move from DES while standing, where she tosses the opponent pretty far away;
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[]Idling from DES is untouched;
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[
]f+3.2 retained;
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[]Boot Stance is also present; as well an EX version of it;
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[
]Her Magic 4 is also a launcher (Standing 4);
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[*]Boot 1.2.1.3+4 is also present - like in T6BR/TTT2, is limited to being just a combo-ender
[/LIST]

Please correct the stuff, Blaze. My waifu deserves better than misinformation on her OP. :c

Woot, you’re alive!

Did Idling ever do anything in Tekken or was it just a “reaction fishing” tool?

Sorta. I’ve been pretty busy since late-january - I just dropped to see how things were going. Hopefully I can back full-time before april.

Idling with the saws is more a taunt than anything else. It doesn’t add anything of value regarding gameplay.

Her cross art is hilarious.

LOL cut me some slack, I havent touched Alisa since the month T6 came out, In this she’ll be a main for sure but in Tekken she’s just a cool character among a sea of awesome ones =P

but I’ll correct the info asap, right now i need sleep ~.~’’

Also, I’m veeeery close into hacking the game so I might be able to hook up all the dudes waiting for Alisa with some stuff :3 (or at least a breakdown of what she can do and some footage)

YAY.

~

A breakdown of her specials would be the first thing that comes to my mind to prioritize (things become easier to theoryfight about), as well her command normals and/or Target Combos - which we can discuss about based of their usefulness (or lack of it) based on her T6BR/TTT2 incarnations.

And while we’re here, I got some requests:

[LIST]
[]Please check if you can combo into her d+3+4 (the sweep). Sounds unlikely, but she can combo from it in Tekken - so, what if the Devs retained that too?;
[
]Check the proprieties of her Boot - if if have any of her original follow-ups or new ones. Also, the EX one - my spider-sense is telling that she may be invencible during a frames of start-up lol;
[]Check if uf+3 have any follow-ups (like in T6/TTT2);
[
]Check if her DES moves cause any chip damage.
[]Check if there’s any string and/or moves that we can cancel into DES and vice-versa;
[
]List her Trials for us - that way, we can brainstorm a little better about her potential.
[/LIST]

Thanks in advance, buddy!

Considering other Tekken character movement specials, I’d bet that EX Boot has a point of armor. Also, everyone should be able to combo into sweep due to the cross rush system, she should have that too. Boot has at least the 3 hit combo follow up that launches them into the air - no idea about the Tekken notations, unfortunately.

Another thing I’d like to know is if we can transition between her normal and DES form - for instance, combo into DES, combo out of DES into her normal form, that kind of stuff.

Her improved sweep is pretty fast - and at least in Tekken, you can only combo from lows that are either pretty seeable, unsafe, or both. Good thing that you reminded me about the Cross Rush - so it may be possible to combo into after all.

Regarding Boot and follow-ups, I assume that you’re referring from Boot 1.2.1.3+4 (the series of multi-punches [which only the first two hits are NC lol] - the string is not a launcher by any means - it usefulness is limited to post-bound ender, and only at wall - since you can cancel into DES from it. Out of the 4 possible follow-ups, only one is a NC launcher.

There are several moves and strings that she can use to enter into DES and exit from it - automatically or inputting 1+2 right afterwards.

On entering into DES without any extra inputs, we have a few moves - the most prominent ones being 2.3 and f+3.2 - the latter being used as a 14f punisher.

Regarding the use of 1+2 to enter DES, we have her aforementioned sweep - you can cancel it (either on hit, block or whiff [the same applies with all moves manually cancellable into DES]) with DES, inputting 1+2 as soon the animation ends. On DES, there are a few moves that she can use and cancel it in the same fashion to remove the saws - with DES uf+1+2~1+2 being the most used example.

EDIT:

Alisa does have her f+3.2 in SFxT, as showed in this screenshot (Lost Access being the string’s name). So she can enter DES automatically as soon the string ends (unless the Devs changed the move’s original propriety for some stupid reason - since the DES follow-up is not optional).

Also, on the same screenshot, she retains her Boot 1.2.1.3+4 (the multi-punches) - which, like the original, is limited to being used as a combo ender.

From the DLC thread:

[media=youtube]PGUiA4WDibE[/media]

Her close HP is her WS 2 - I think that’s the notation - from Tekken, which likely means we can do a Cross Rush into a full juggle combo. Awesome!