The Alisa Boskonovitch thread

I hope they have destructive form do chip on normals!

Omg I just heard what her alt is ^.^* too good, don’t want to spoil.

i’m so confused
so has she been confirmed?
i’d be interested in using her but, i haven’t heard anything about her

Wait what? Do tell more, use spoiler tags if you don’t to spoil it.

Magus is going all out on this Alisa love, lol.

as an alisa player, I can’t wait.

I saw a vid of her (which is now deleted) and she has a rocket projectile. It’s similar to Morrigan’s projectile in MvC3, she can fire it at an angle or normally. She also has her chainsaw stance. (which iirc, was called Destroy Form)

She is on http://www.twitch.tv/sfxtekken2 But pretty much done game. (so just check archives later unless someone will upload to youtube later)

Though seems she has a gouken Like Fireball attack. So i think its

Jab-Straight
Strong-Just above head
Fierce-Anti Air(Directly above person)

She looks so damn cool. I guess I’m set with Poison/Alisa for my main team.

Ok, so here’s what I saw in the stream.

-Rocket Punch: Gouken-like projectiles, straight diagonal and almost straight up, they wiggle up and down when theyre moving and the diagonal ones (M versions im assuming) were making contact with standing opponents.
-TAUNT: same taunt in T6 where she floats in the air with crossed legs.
-d/b3: its there, and looks fast as fuck.
-her launcher is her b+4 (ballerina spin thing)
-u/f1+2 (head bomb): not sure if its a throw or not but it looked like from what we saw, did ~120 damage.
-u/f4~1+2: her flying kick into dive, special move. EX wallbounces into the dive that groundbounces, looks weird but hella awesome. also, her head bounces off while she does the kick and lands on her neck mid-dive o_O
-1+2: pretty sure thats what it was, it was basically a quick hop that went almost fullscreen into a smack, however the smack always whiffed so i dont know if its that exact move or not.
-f3+4?: she flies horizontally and you do followups, didnt see anyone actually do any followup, just the fly (and EX fly).
-Destroy form: seems that she still has all her moves from that move
-she has an airthrow: its basically her sidethrow in tekken where she drags you on the ground while she’s flying.
-her super is that rocket nonsense she does the Tekken 3d movie, looks neat
-her cross art is just her throwing on her head bomb then waving goodbye while you explode into her partner’s super

Also, Alisa’s Alt: http://i39.tinypic.com/25zhspi.png
<3<3<3<3

Alisa’s 2nd Alt: http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff261/kpoc758/Untitled2-2.jpg

Gameplay Vid:

Yeah, and that key on her back… She looks like porcelain doll!

[media=youtube]PvxFvRo_bIo[/media]
Ive only reupped a video he orignally had but privatised, ive got another one uploading with Sakura.
This is not my gameplay but he didnt not have a name he wanted to be credited by, but i didnt mention him in description.

And yes this is of his stream http://www.twitch.tv/sfxtekken2

Dat alt costume. I really hope they don’t take too long to release her.

Sweet, gotta mess with her normals and find out the good stuff

Can’t wait to play her, hope recent on disc shenanigans speed up the process

Her backdash is adorable but boy does it look horribly slow and useless. Her forward dash looks incredible, though.

It does, but maybe she has boost. Either way if I like a character it’s basically designated to be low mid tier, sorry guys -.-’’

That lounging position, those rocket punches, that exploding head, those quotes, that alternate. I love everything about this character so far. Absolutely love her.

Now I just hope the chainsaws don’t scale her combos too badly and that she has 1000 or more health.

Destruct form won’t scale combos since the SF4 and now this game’s scaling system is not based on number of hits or minimum scaling but on number of button presses. So as long as we don’t have to press too many buttons to do the Destruct Form combos, it won’t scale at all.

I just hope the Destruct normals do chip damage.

Really? I didn’t know it was based on number of button presses, that’s fantastic. The damage on the raw hits looked really high, I can’t wait to see how much she does with full combos.