Television General Discussion

Yea I heard that over the summer. We still got Munch though. Right?

…right?

Yeah he’s still there, but his role has been slowly diminishing since around 4 yrs ago. He’s really there just to do random quips here and there. That whole cast had chemistry and now its broken

Yeah, it sucks that SVU loses Stabler…but I got to admit, the stories this past season were trying too hard.
Maybe an overhaul is needed…but that didn’t really work for the other Law and Orders.

Thank you Elliot Stabler for the greatest quote of Evo 2010…you’ll be missed.

Ive been watching:

Breaking Bad
Always Sunny In Philly
Jon Benjamin has a Van
Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!
Mad Men
Sons of Anarchy
Boardwalk Empire
Dexter
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Entourage
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake
Attack of The show (i dont know why but i still tune in)
CityTV News and CP24 for news
30 Rock
Parks and Recreation
Community
The Office
Storage Wars
Pawn Stars
Hardcore Pawn
Auction Hunters
Billy The Exterminator (i dont know why but this dude is so weird and entertaining to me, i just mainly laugh at his hair for the half hour)
The Ultimate Fighter
Bellator/Strikeforce/UFC events.

You guys think Terra Nova will be any good?

Jesus Christ how do you keep up with all that?

I can’t even keep up with like 3-4 shows. I usually catch everything later on demand, but even that sometimes I say fuck it. Just wait until the season is completed and knock it out on a free day.

I haven’t seen Zooeys new show, but i am little worried about it…

I will watch the commentary on anything. Movies, TV shows, Music, I don’t care, I love hearing about all that kinda shit. I don’t own many shows on DVD yet tho. Just Big Bang Theory and Life and the BBT DVDs are rather devoid…Just some short featurettes an shit. Kinda disappointing. Life has commentary stuff on em but I haven’t gotten to watch them yet. Will at some point soon tho.

New episode of Castle was better then the Premier. I was happy.

Parks and Office have great extras. The way single camera comedies are shot work well with DVD sales because there is always tons of material they had to cut for time, so the deleted scenes are great.

So, the two leading actors of the best leading L&O series are planning to bounce? That’s sucks.

And +1 for Psych. That show’s getting a lot of famous guest stars. I thought I was the only one who watched USA.

Meloni couldn’t negotiate a new contract and Hargitay’s character is being moved to a ‘supervisor’ role. (Her contract extension was only for a portion of the series)

Caught the two hour prem of Terra Nova. There’s an intriguing implication on what Terra Nova “really” is between some characters dialougues and set pieces. I’ve got my fingers crossed in hoping it gets really strange.

Also watching online streams of Awkward.

Amber Heard and Maria Bello. Yup.

Just been watching new:
family guy
cleaveland show
supernatural
big bang theory
Terra nova
three and a half men
jersey shore
a bit of breaking bad

still looking forward to new game of thrones…

That looks like a bad ass show. I’m looking forward to it as well.

Well I dont follow them all at the same time but im pretty much caught up or in the process of catching up with all of those shows.

terra nova any good?

The second episode of The New Girl was friggin’ funny. That douche Schmidt kinda stole the show overall. I fell the same way IGN feels about him - can’t tell whether it’s either comedic genius on the actor’s and writer’s part or it just a happy accident.

didnt watch the show but the trailer gave me a 3rd earth vibe.

anyone watch blue mountain state…i love this horrible horrible show.

lol fox knew wtf they were doin wit the new girl, took nerd/geeks soul’s like they were tsang tsung.

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/55479/occupy-wall-street-fights-corporate-greed/

G4 covers the Occupy Wall Street movement.

Did you mean to post that in the other thread?

I saw TV thread and figured it should be in here. Just trying to show some support and spread the message, since the media has been trying to have a blackout of information on this. Sorry if I did something wrong.

Maybe if people watch this they could understand better, because this is a very good report on the subject. And it comes from a gamer TV channel, it makes me proud to be a gamer.

They took their cue from BBT - only in TNG, they’re not as exaggerated. They’re like the modern, common geek instead of The Wonder Years “Paul” geek.