Television General Discussion

Watching Top Chef Just Desserts, stuff some of these people can produce is deliciously insane.

Just started watching Wilfred aswell, pretty funny show.

Does anyone know if the people behind Xena Warrior Princess are still doing projects?

you can check on IMDB for the writers and producers http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112230/fullcredits#cast

Community.

I really enjoyed Revenge last night. Iā€™m hoping they really go through with everything and not have her have some grand change of heart by the end of the season/series.

Criminal Minds was of course - awesome.

I watch a lot of TV for a guy who should be studying. A lot of shows I like arenā€™t the best ones on TV. Simple plots, not great acting, etc. But I like them for one reason or the other.

Psych - no idea when it starts up again.
Leverage - canā€™t watch because no TV, but I do like.
Dexter - obvious.
Office - falling off, but it should end soon.
Chuck - ending this season coming up.
Eureka - the plot (especially this last season) is really bizarre. I donā€™t know where theyā€™re taking this series. But for some reason, I canā€™t stop watching.
How I Met Your Mother - some people say the jokes get repetitive, but I still enjoy it. Rather that than bitching about a show changing so much.
Enterprise - ended awhile ago, but never got around to watching until now.
Castle - is this show gaining in popularity? No idea.

The Wife watches a few different tv shows but I dont pay much attention. I dont really care much for anything that isnt on one of the premium cable channels. The only show I enjoy watching with her is Raising Hope.

Watched the pilot for Person of Interest. Iā€™m very curious as to where itā€™s going. Iā€™m hooked.

Iā€™ve got that on the DVR, glad to hear itsā€¦ interestingā€¦

ā€¦YEAAAAAA!

I like Person of Interest, just watched it. Will continue to watch it, glad it was a time slot below Mentalist which I think people are sleeping on.

Is Revenge another one of those ABC single season series like Harperā€™s Island?

Damn, back-to-back new eps on CN tonight.

Yea Persons of Interest is interesting. If it continues to be as action oriented as well, then I will continue to watch. Dude bustin knee caps left n right, holy shit.

Not sure. I know one thing, they better learn from the huge mistake AMC made with The Killing.

For some reason Person of Interest feels big budgeted for me. I like Castle, first 5 mins felt like 30 seconds.

I wasnā€™t really all that impressed with the new episode Castle. It felt long and plodding, and kind of annoying.

Just watched Revenge, she crossed that one chick out but sheā€™s not even dead. damn

[media=youtube]mfCfTahy-dY[/media]
Iā€™m actually looking forward to this showā€¦itā€™s the only new show on NBC Iā€™m looking forward to.
Probably on any channel.

And againā€¦BD Wong plays a shrink.

Then againā€¦there is Foxā€™s New Girl cause I have this thing about Zooey.

I like Zooey, but this show could ruin her for me. Sheā€™s too over the top, just like everything else about the show. It feels like a multi-camera comedy shot in the single camera formatā€¦you almost expect a laugh trackā€¦

edit: What shows do you guys watch on DVD? Do you enjoy commentary tracks and deleted scenes? Iā€™m a huge TV on DVD fan. Ever since Arrested Development, I like getting good comedies on DVD.

Everything I buy on dvd I will rewatch with Commentary tracks. I love that shit. Some times the commentary is just as funny as the show.

Just heard Law & Order SVU just lost Detective Stabler and theyā€™re slowly phasing out Olivia. Last Law & Order standing may finally be on its final legs.