Tekken Revolution FAQ

I got accused today of spamming Lars’ d/b+1+2

man the smartest/dumbest thing they did was not put capos in this game

I like the token system. It’s exactly like the arcade in that good players get rewarded by staying on the machine. And even if you suck you always get your 5 practice matches every 2 hours anyway, where winning or losing doesn’t matter.

Want to play non-stop? Want to practice and get better? Congrats, TR has done its job and you are now at the “I like this game” phase which means it’s a perfect time to go buy TTT2.

I agree with Tataki…
Too many niggas kicking a gift horse in the mouth.

I thought the token system would be better. I use a battle ticket and win, I should get a token, not a notification asking me if I want to use the battle ticket I just won to basically continue and beat the next challenger. Winning without tokens shouldn’t = breaking even. You should get tokens for winning PERIOD.

Word. Still, I gotta wonder if Namco has ANY plans for Vita Tekken. They seem to be pretending the system doesn’t even exist. 3ds got a Tekken game. Wtf?

No offline vs, eh?

is it just me or are the stages smaller now?

the outlines on the characters make me feel that they have a vita version in the pipeline

this reminds me of tekken 5 I like it but hell no is it better than tag

I hope ryu becomes a download character to show that you cant just wedge street fighter characters into the tekken mechanics

As someone who plays strictly 2D fighters and was turned off from TTT2 based on the impressions from Tekken Hyrbid, I’ve been having A LOT of fun with this. Maybe not enough to go buy TTT2 (getting good at it will take forever) but I get flashbacks from my days at the arcade playing Tekken 2. Good times.

I love that I can just casually play Tekken on it…
Though, I came across a really hardcore (obvious, from the combos and the perfect backdash cancelling) player and he fucking raped me. I mean, it’s obvious you got TTT2 bro, why you trollin newbies?

they like the arcade style experience, and like that they can send you to the change machine over the internet

Tekken Revo is pretty baller.

I would gladly stab someone to get Tekken Tag 2 put on Vita, hope we get a confirmation at TGS or something.

I (at least try to) play TTT2 with some frequency and the games ass. If movement were better I could see it but that and invincible moves can really put a damper on intelligent play. It’s not that I can’t/don’t punish but you can really squeeze them into places no other action would fit and they serve as a pretty easy mode answer to tackles and running offense (not that I abuse either).

Because grinding noobs is easy gold/exp which builds a better character, making it even easier to win. Blame the leveling system, not the players.

Yeah I know… I was just whining, since I obviously wasn’t winning.

3rd character gets unlocked at 30000 GP. Updated the FAQ. I’m earning gold really slowly compared to EXP so I’m can’t upgrade :frowning:

If you haven’t yet unlocked the 3rd character, how do you know it’s 30k?

cuz others did and I’m somewhat close to confirming it myself. What bothers me more is that each point costs 120,000 to invest, which I don’t have.

I am enjoying the game, and one of my mains is already unlocked (Dat JACK) sadly no Yoshimitsu in this. How will I ninja troll people now.

this game is the best hang out in a fighting game, it really is like the arcades