TE2 Crossbone - Electrical mods made significantly easier for the Madcatz TE2

So whats the status on this?

Boards are almost done, hopefully Monday. Launch is EVO as far as I can tell with the timing of things.

Where will we be able to order this as soon as it hits? I don’t want to miss out on the first batch. Thanks!

Are there any EU Vendors planning on picking this up?

I have mine in my hands now and am reading over the directions!

I still haven’t seen any of the online vendors start stocking these. Any word on this?

probably direct order with @Phreakazoid‌

For now, yeah probably. I don’t currently have any more headers as I left those with Vicko and Gummo at EVO so if you need them I may have to get some in before offering shipment.

Otherwise, yeah I’ll just do a direct order for now.

So with MikeZ working on getting PS3 drivers on PS4, could this theoretically lead to a quad mod for all the major consoles right now since the PS360 would add PS3 compatibility which will later be supported on PS4?

Unfortunately it doesn’t look like Sony will be supporting PS3 controllers on PS4 directly; each developer will have to provide their own drivers for other USB device compatibility. Mike wants to share the source code of the driver if they can get it working, but it seems likely that the larger development houses won’t use it (or try to develop their own) instead since they’ve all got a bad case of NIH syndrome.

Hmm. I guess our only hope for now is something directly compatible with PS4. Like the new P4AU and USFIV TE2s that can be used on both PS3 and 4 with a switch. Hopefully there’ll be something coming soon that can allow additional support for Xbone and X360 on those.

Order spot is up for now since I know some are itchin’ to snag one. US orders only please!

http://www.phreakmods.com/products/crossbone-te2

They’re coming to FA soon, once they are there my order site will probably come down.

Awesome!

Just ordered :smiley: Can’t wait to get this!

Finally! Now ps360+ are hard to come by.

Is there a PDF of the documentation that comes with the board up anywhere?

There isn’t really any documentation that comes with the board. I have an installation step by step up on the website but I can try to port it to .pdf for printability soon here.

Just a note guys - The TE2 Crossbones does NOT come with a ribbon cable or headers to connect to whatever board you are using. I’m currently out of those accessories (left them with Gummo/Vicko at EVO). Focus Attack has an accessory kit for the regular Crossbone, which can serve for this as well but I’m not sure if they are offering up those parts standalone or not, gotta ask them on that since they will be carrying the TE2 crossbone soon which would accompany those parts well.

Ordered!

Didn’t know you released it til now!
Already have the crossbone, and just ordere the TE2 crossbone!

Can’t wait to stream the installation on this bad boy!

twitch.tv/GamingWithGirlfriend

Just so u guys that ordered know, FA sold me the accessory kit for 3 bucks.

how long does shipping take? i ordered mine about last week.