Tampa Thread: buy MK9 on PS3 so I'll have people to play

Son, use some grammar. At least a little bit.

On another note… I wreaked havoc at the dojo today. 30/something to 7 or so… MvC3 is so fun… GGs eric and jason.

This is a public announcement from star14 if you are here to argue bout this that and the third im not the one! im one of the coolest gamers you will ever met in ya life and that fact remains tru till i die! if I post its to see where the casuals at and the tourneys so i can have fun and become an even more greater competitive gamer. if we meet and we cool then thats what it is if we dont become cool then it is what it is! I got family and friends and different states jus like everyone else so i aint desperate in here to meet alot of you and what not i jus vibe and will say what i have to say! anything less then does to motives are irrelevant to me and i will ignore. I came to help this gaming community and impact it the best way i can and will do so.

http://www.gogaminggiant.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/facepalm.jpg

Sean can you make me an Av with Magneto and my initials on it. MBP.

Side note trolls live under bridges rivers are the habitat of sea bass.

wtf… stay classy tampa!

Someone could have just said sorry star but you cant bring outside food to alma but you’re no exactly helping right now either.

Maaaaaggg-neeeetoooooo!!!

For those that want it. Here is the Hatecake logo.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10359547/Hatecake%20logo.png

Any of you guys on dat WoW/LoL? Hit a nigga up :smiley:

this thread is so ftw.

I met you and thanks for coming out to our event. We appreciate it and we(Titans) hope you enjoyed yourself. Don’t pay to much attention to a lot of these post Tampa just really likes to fuck with people nothing serious. Even I wasn’t immune to it"u mad?" is what i got lol see you around

Star was telling me that all he was trying to say is that he wants to have pizza for all you guys to eat because thats how he rolls. He didn’t know that you couldn’t bring outside food in. I told him the deal so he knows now =] he just wants to chill with us cool cats and eat pizza like we do!

He means no harm,come on he is black !

Anyone throwing down on pizza or beer is welcome to my casuals anytime lol Akeem bro you know people just fucking with him

Mike’s coming into town next week for 5 days, so we’re going to do casuals at his house again at some point. I’ll buy wings and booze again. If nobody wants to eat or drink again, whatever, more chicken and beer for my fatass. :3

Akeem who was he? Instead of pizza how about we get some turkey subs on wheat?

He was the black guy obviously.

GGs Akeem. That was the first time I played a match because I’ve been training my Phoenix all this time. I still don’t know how to use Doom or Wesker so I just mashed to build meter. I got this team from the stream last night when I saw a player beasting with Dark Phoenix. So in the meantime, Wesker/Doom/Phoenix is my team.

This thread is whack :x

oooooooooooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

beep boop beep BOP.