Tampa Thread: buy MK9 on PS3 so I'll have people to play

So what’s the word on megacon? Is it safe to run the next alma that same weekend or are a ton of tampa people going to this?

Because “any scrub can beat me” requires a “pause” or two.

qft. Sick of hearing this

Meh… This thread needs more pushups.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

wrong assumption

I hear you them cupcakes wasnt a place of business tho i got the point

nah son you guessed wrong

the cupcakes are the only exception since they were home cooked and was brought by someone within the community. we had some out side food in there before and we are pretty much on our last strike. they provide us a venue so the least we can do is buy food and drinks from them.

NAH FZUKC THATSHIT YO!!!

IF I WANNA BRING LITTLE CAESARS INTO APPLEBEES I FINNA DO IT!!!

POW POW!! MUTHA FUCKA!! POW POW!!!

:nunchuck:

I can’t tell if Star is trolling or not but yea what Mugen said. Don’t undermine Cafe Alma they’re nice enough to let us use the place.

Well, son, expect to be asked to leave then.

How cool would it be if we got asked to stop coming because some people are inconsiderate and disrespect their establishment by bringing food from another restaurant?

That’s why it was posted in bold in the tournament thread - NO OUTSIDE FOOD

Edit: if this is a troll post, kudos to you good sir. You caught me in the rare mood that a post on the internet managed to piss me off.

sent out invs on facebook to my birthday gathering. dont take it personal if you didn’t get one. I have a limitted space.

Bring beer/food/set ups.

i saw no cupcakes, only hatecakes.

nate, stop making double accounts…

/smart assness…

Troll or no troll this thread needs less pizza and more preacher curls.

Dr.Doom

I talked to Cafe Alma… there will be plenty of banana bread beer for next months showdown.

ya got the point already it was something to do for everbody jus for the hell of it! thats what i would of did it if it was at one of my spots so yea that was the thought behind it not walk into McDonald sit at a table with a checkers bag to eat and be like im jus here to use your internet so point taking!

dawg get ova ya self Im a grown man I never have a reason to troll or what ever i dont even use that term. and for my understanding of what that is! to insult someone or blah blah blah and that wasnt the case i said what i had to say and would say it to your face i have no reason to hide behind the internet and make statements as such
obviously i didnt see that posted in bold typos sense everyone had to tell me the directions to the place and what time it was held seeing im new to the area! so where you get off posting behind me like you dropping knowledge about the place! from this og to who ever chill out about my statement i got like to pple making a huge deal about something thats not even an issue get over yourself and learn how to repost to someone with out sounding like and macho ash with an superiority complex. I came to meet knew pple which i did cool pple at that some i satisfied like asking me to leave is finna hurt my feelings nigga go jump in a river and troll that

Thanks for clearing that up, lol