Tactics.

Yeah she can get gief’s iron body or jin’s desperation mode.

rogue can kiss silver samurai after doing 2 or more ice power ups and she will get mega armor.

Your mother can can kiss silver samurai after doing 2 or more ice power ups and she will get mega armor

hahahahahhaahha…lol

hey anyone wanna play my collosus add adarksilhouette on xbl ill be on!

Just wondering…why is possible for colossus to do 2 OTG’s in a combo? I thought the game only allows 1 OTG per combo.

If you put training mode dummy on auto-roll and you do c.lk, c.fk xx lk tackle, they roll. So, the tackle is an OTG hit and not a juggle.

Now with auto-roll off do: c.lk, c.fk + thanos capture xx lk tackle (OTG/opponent get hits by bubble), c.lk, c.fk xx lk tackle and it hits again. Thats 2 OTGs in 1 combo.

Also try Sent proj. assist with Collosus. He has a 3-hit combo, and combined with RP and Collosus charge, does a crapload. Sent drones protects Collosus, but also use RP assist as well. Power up with Collosus and basically run through opponent attacks and combo with RP for huge damage. Storm’s assists, I would suggest expy-type and proj. The expy will allow possible cross-ups (with cr.lk into charge). You can also do his super after Storm’s expy knocks them upwards. Her proj is like Sents drone, so use it for mainly protection and chip damage. As for Collosus assist, both anti-air and ground type are great assist. With Sentinel w/Csuss ground type, just use basic standing combos (and add HSF in as well). For the anti-air, basic Sentinel air combos w/Csus anti-air for great damage. Another thing to do, is in the middle of the air combo, fly and cross w/Csus anti-air for mixup. Sometimes your opponent is confused in to which way to block. For Storm, rushdown w/Csuss is a great tactic, but be aware of posible counter snapbacks. I have certain combos with this team, but right now I dont feel like listing all of the specific combos. One w/Storm & Csus (doesnt matter which assist) is cr.lk,cr.lp2 w/Csus + Hailstorm. Cool, simple combos that do a nice amount of damage.

In conclusion, frequently power Collosus up, to keep your opponent from being aggressive…