Tacoma/Lakewood

Looks a lil ghetto in pictures but its basically a gutted Dynamo cab, that i retrofitted.

Has new microswitches on the HAPP buttons so I didnt feel like chopping the panel up to retrofit sanwa, and we got used to it ne way :slight_smile:

Monitor is pretty close to lagless as I could find locally.

Its pretty much just for my bro and I to play since we havnt touched street fighter since the ECC days when I lived in the east coast.

Bless

Its got my execution on point tho, i’d love to sesh with any old school head

I play Street Fighter Alpha 3, 3rd strike, ST

and I was never really into 4 but im getting proper with Decapre n Sakura. They made her hella A3 esque

I also have a CPS2 XVSF laying around that i would like to sell before it becomes a supergun project

Sorry for the late reply. I’m always down to meet up and play. I drive to Fife every Tuesday to play basketball, so going to Tacoma will be no big deal!!

but where would we play? Dorky’s? I did see some CRT TVs at Dorky’s

im dying to play more real people.

why is street fighter so dead nowadays ;(

I’ll play anything, Come on I got a sick V Sak and V Akuma on A3, nobody busting CC infinites? Im down for the CVS2 too even tho my roll cancels rusty, 3s, usf4 idgaf, but some real people n skill variation would be nice :slight_smile:

Why not come down to Mother Russia in Olympia :slight_smile: I have full of cabs w/ lots of 2d fighters.

No idea where Mother Russia is, but I forgot I also get down with the V Gief, :wink:

PM me info please :slight_smile:

Mother Russia is at my place but i usually have screening before i let people come down. There is a public gathering at Olympia Cards & Comics every thursday that play fighting games. You should attend one of them & one of the guys there would give you the address if you are good people. My main game is HDR but i play ST too. I have CvS2, Alpha series, Vs series but im not that good but i love the old school games more then the new fighters. Here is my old thread of my setup .

Wow haven’t been to this thread in a while…

Anything going on around Tacoma? Maybe a facebook group someone could link?

I’d love to get down on some CvS2 lol.

Tried the EJB menu on MKII at Dorky’s. It works!!!