T.Hawk Video Thread

T hawk videos slammed here.

Some videos that i found and you have probably already see but i think is the best section to add these videos.
Ultras
[media=youtube]KQBkn5cOxTc[/media]
[media=youtube]r20gmih_eJ0[/media]

Versus/Gameplay
[media=youtube]umGzf6EnPdQ[/media]
[media=youtube]COSaFglHo_E&feature=PlayList&p=435F1F062567EF57&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=18[/media]
[media=youtube]tcIXTuP-4To[/media]
[media=youtube]OJEYTS79CWM[/media]
[media=youtube]y-pKm3WLjlA[/media]
[media=youtube]6168oZ_OsNc[/media]
[media=youtube]dirUvsX2lPg[/media]
[media=youtube]g3LhQm1xJMA[/media]
[media=youtube]m7g60MJ77cs[/media]

http://www.gamekult.com/video/9913564/

Juri (Siamakusa) vs T.Hawk (sh1Nd)

[media=youtube]I7mwkBYQJ_c[/media]

2 “Hawk vs Juri” matches

[media=youtube]PLZDj6WLVKM[/media]

[media=youtube]gTUvB3arY5E[/media]

PAX East T Hawk Ownage.

[media=youtube]S8o-odBDJTw[/media] vs Blanka and Cody.
[media=youtube]7p7eG_j3Xy0[/media] vs Makoto and Guy.
[media=youtube]2xBpvPBFe0s[/media] vs Makoto @ 5:50.

Nice videos Kryplixx.
Very good info in these vids.

Hawk vs Gief: [media=youtube]JykqtsG9Gdc[/media]

Seth Killian as Hawk: [media=youtube]Z8oQslRgq14[/media]

justin playing hawk [media=youtube]aqoJ3fbbimk[/media]

T. Hawk gameplay by me and if you didn’t see them here are the links.

Vigilante vs Nicole(Blanka) and EMP Will(Cody)

[media=youtube]S8o-odBDJTw[/media]

Vigilante vs Marn(Makoto) and EMP Manny(Guy)

[media=youtube]7p7eG_j3Xy0[/media]

What do you all think of T. Hawk? He is definitly going to be one of my main’s in Super.

T.Hawk looks like he’s solid, but has some weaknesses which could have been addressed. But that’s only minor stuff really.

Also, Pestazoid/Vigilante, what’s your take on jab/strong/fierce 360s? In those vids you almost exclusively use fierce 360s, and I’d tend to think that as well given -most- jab 360s hawk does in other vids don’t give any knockdown reward. >.>

I personally liked using the Fierce 360’s that’s why I did them so much but if you do the jab 360 you are right next to your oppenent on wake up. I never used strong 360 so I couldn’t give you any info on that but it seems like if you want the damage but no pressure then use Fierce but if you want less damage and better wake up pressure use Jab. It could be different because I didn’t use Condor dive to get closer to them after the fierce 360. If I end up playing it again I will definitly post up but trust me Capcom did a great job on T. Hawk.

Almost forgot I mistakenly used what I think is C. Fierce and it seems you could use it as a anti air. If you look at the match where I fight EMP Manny(Guy) you will see what I mean.

Hawk’s S.Mp poke looks very good :smile:

Are you the one that play T.Hawk last night in the Stream?
Am…you did great and i don’t really care about the fierce 360.I will see that during my playtime.
But i wanted to ask you something else.
I watch many games with you playing T.Hawk and i’ve notice that when you going to do lp more that 2-3 times you didn’t tried to do a tick-> command throw after one or 2 hits.
Why?Is it difficult?or something.
Because i’ve heard that his tick-> command throws are pretty good and reminds a lot these of Turbo’s.Not the same ofcourse but quite close.

Agreed.Zangief’s mP is faster but T.Hawk has more range i guess.
T.Hawk’s Hp and Hk = Godlike pokes.

I am the one that played at PAX not last night but I was actually not trying to tick throw but trying to combo anti air or condor spire but couldn’t get it to work. When you get the chance to play Hawk you won’t be disappointed.

Thank you man.You are really helpfull.
T.Hawk never disappoints me.Even in Turbo which is very low.
But as you said in SSFIV will be much better so i’m more confident right now.
T.Hawk will always be my first choice if Capcom keeps adding him in more Street Titles. :wink:

T. Hawk is not going to be low in this game trust me, with only a small time to play him I can say he will be up at the top with very little bad match ups. His condor spire is a great move for mix up and the fact that it might have invincablitily on start up. Check out my match against Cody and you will see why I think this.

^^ Yeah man i have already seen your match with Cody.
I know what you are mean.
Thanx for the info.You have been a great help.
I don’t think either that he will be low.
For a start i can say that he will be a solid mid tier.
But thats a guess only.

These are stolen 1UP videos, but either way, footage is footage.

[media=youtube]4dfeoylGJqw[/media] – Some really solid play here, the round starting at 8:16 shows how strong cr. forward is in footsies. The last match of the video cuts out, T. Hawk loses.

[media=youtube]etbTL7kljEw&feature=related[/media] 10 mins of Hawk vs Dudley. =)