Super Skrull Combos 2.0

The second reset combo in the first post, is this a coner only combo? Also how fast do you have to backdash after 1st inferno? Im having issues landing the :h: elastic slam.

Wow, I’ve been lurking for a long time and finally got on to post just to say great work on that combo. Awesome the way it is and gives me plenty to work with for a non x-factor, or less meter use version of the combo+reset. Thanks!

Shiro, does your combo 6 reset work on both back and forward air recovery?

it should if its in the corner, tey cant really go any where, however, if they have a double jump or an air dash they will get out of it.

You can try something a bit crazy and dash backwards and go for a command grab with either m or h to mix things up a bit lol but yeah it works no matter how they are teching because its a corner combo

Quick question, after Skrull’s stomp :d::d::h: is there enough time for Wesker’s otg assist to pick them up?

Forward or Air Corner Throw, call drones, charged d+H, wait till last drone hits ad, j.d+H, S, j.MMH, u or d S, j.MH, M Rocket, LM, dj. MH, fly LMHS, L Rocket, Plasma, Inferno 828,900 [media=youtube]S65TWQZ-dAI[/media]

New combo guys, corner only, nets more damage than what you were probably already doing after a grab in the corner.

air or ground non command grab >> Stone Smite (Fulle Charge) >> Back Ground Dash >> Launch (S) >> MMHS (air) >> Meteor Smash >> Inferno (509,100)

If you want you can follow up with a potential reset as well.

Note: timing for Meteor Smash is much more strict when doing a ground grab rather than an air grab, but it’s not tough at all.

Didn’t post it in this thread but you can also do corner grab, stone smite, S, isedelica loop, inferno. Carries to the other corner.

I.
:l:, cr.:m:, :h:, cr.:h:, :s:~SUPER JUMP, j.:m:, :m:, :h:, :s:, :dp::h:, :qcb::atk::atk (662,900)

II.
j.:d::h:, DASH, :l:, cr.:m:, cr.:h:, :s:~SUPER JUMP, j.:m:, :m:, :h:, :s:, LAND, :qcf::h:~:qcb::atk::atk: (629,800)

III.
(Corner Only)
:l:, cr.:m:, :h:, cr.:h:, :s:~SUPER JUMP, j.:m:, :m:, :h:, :s:, LAND, :h:(HOLD), :s:~SUPER JUMP, j.:m:, :m:, :h:, :s:, LAND :dp::l:~:qcb::atk::atk: (714, 800)

IV.
(No Meter, Assist Dependant Combo and also reset capable.)
:l:, cr.:m:, cr.:h:, :s:~ SUPER JUMP, j.:m:, :m:, :h:, :s:, LAND, :a1:, :dp::h:, :s:~SUPER JUMP, j.:m:, :m:, :h:, :s:, :dp::l: (543,900)
Known working assists:
Phoenix-y
M.O.D.O.K.-B
Chris-y

V.
(OTG Assist Combo)
:l:, cr.:m:, :h:, cr.:h:, :s:~SUPER JUMP, j.:m:, :m:, :h:, :s:, LAND, DASH, :a1:, :s:~SUPER JUMP, j.:m:, :m:, :h:, :s:, LAND, :dp::l:~:qcb::atk::atk: (718,000)

VI.
(Sentinel-a Assist Combo, BACK DASH not necessary midscreen)
:l:, cr.:m:, :h:, cr.:h:, :s:~SUPER JUMP, j.:m:, :m:, :h:, :s:, LAND, :a1:, :dp::h:, BACK DASH, :qcf::l: (whiff)~:qcb::h:, :dp::h:, :qcb::atk::atk: (719,900)

j.:s:,c.:l::m: xx Orbital Grudge M>Fatal Buster, wavedashx2, Tenderizer L, dash :s:, sj.:m::m::h::s:, land, meteor smash, XFC, :s:~tiger knee meteor smash xx Inferno
*you can replace [wavedashx2, tenderizer] with [dash, jump airdash j.d+C].

Skrull/Hulk/SentRocketPunch
jump airdash charge :s:, c.:h::s:, sj.:m::m::h::s:, land, Sent assist, Orbital Grudge L(whiff)>Fatal Buster, Meteor Smash xx Inferno xx Gamma Crush (1,019,000 mil)

i need to master ise loop. :sad: that spacing is tight.

How much damage does this do?

Check out this one :slight_smile: [media=youtube]xeu3E5HBjTg"[/media]

lvl1XF-797,900K
lvl2XF-898,400K
lvl3XF-1,006,500mil

:wow: SKRULL TOOK DAT BITCH TO CHUUUCH! I left a response in your vid. Was that a backdash before the Lvl3? Gooood shit.

You heard what the alien said. KNEEL OR PERISH! :pray:

Posted this Skrull tutorial already for intermediate/advanced combos but I feel it should be here in the combo thread rather than the general discussion.

[media=youtube]3tgIwQPinjc[/media]

Two from me:
[media=youtube]7qLB8q9LdfU[/media]
[media=youtube]GStEfs011XQ[/media]

Also advanced combo 5 doesn’t work (more than one j2H causes tech). Unless I’m missing something.

It works, that’s the Isedelica loop, you have hit their feet to get multiple j.2H like in this vid [media=youtube]WELc7zIcr8A[/media]

Fancy. SO if you hit the feet the resulting explosion from his j2H keeps them in the air. Nice.

since many of my combos in a real match start with j.dH, I wonder if there are better - yet practical - followups than the usual dash > :s: > j:m:j:m:j:h:j:s: > Meteor Smash > Inferno without the use of an assist. I guess I could use Stone Smite OTG but I haven’t figured it out yet. Any help would be really appreciated

IF you work on it long enough you’ll get that Stone Smite to start hitting regularly.
There are some tips on how to increase your chances in one of these Skrull threads.
Some ppl say to do j:l::l::m::h::s: or j:l::m::m::h::s: but you can also do it off of a normal j:m::m::h::s: if you just delay your attacks, but on the 2nd air loop your going to have alot less hit stun to work with so if your timing isnt great they’'ll pop out.

Simple resets for punishing forward air tech and two or three combos at the end. Posted this a little while back

[media=youtube]rwdvDl7yMIY"[/media]