Suggestion for an AMAZING DLC

Coming from a small “Like” in this thread: ULTIMATE Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - OFFICIAL

Comes this idea.

Remember MSH vs. SF, when you win with a super, it will make a HUGE announcement if you win with a super?
Watch 3:25 in this:
[media=youtube]d1iRCDXVjDM[/media]

Now I would LOVE to see this as a DLC or just in-game as a standard feature.

What do you think?
Poll question: Would you pay for this?

Also, voice actor suggestions, if it happened?
Dogface or Stan Lee

I’d buy it so hard…

Hell yeah I would.

seth make this happen. NAOW.

also, if possible can we sneak in the super background from mvc and make it the standard for this game regardless if the super is a level 3 or not?

almost tempted to say that I would buy this game JUST for this sort of DLC… the lulz would NEVER end, especially if there were multiple packs…
Stan Lee,
Yipes
DogFace
Jim Ross

What the fuck is a shadow battle? I feel like there would be less work in this and the community might like it more.

nope

Yo S-Kill, where you at mang?

Oh wait… Evo… damn

I don’t see the point.

Only if it screams the more well-known names of the super like “MAXIMUM WESKER!!!”

Should be standard. More than a little disappointed it wasn’t in the game to begin with.

The thought of the announcer screaming TAKING OUT THE TRASH makes me lol

Dogface screaming that out would be decent. lol

Meh:

Modok: "KILL KILL KILL! HYPER PSIONIC BLASTER!"
pewpewpew
Announcer: “HYPER PSIONIC BLASTER!”

Storm: "HAAA! LIGHTNING STORM! "
BZRKKZZZZZZ
Announcer: “LIGHTNING STORM!”

Zero: "REKKOHA!"
pzhwapzhwap
Announcer: “REKKOYAH!” <—mispronounced, because announcers can’t even get the character names right 1/2 the time

Magneto: "HAHAHAHA! GRAVITY SQUEEZE!"
pwawawawawawa
Announcer: “GRAVITY SQUEEZE!”

Wolverine: "FATAL CLAW
pkwpkwpkw
Announcer: “FATAL CLAW”

You get the idea. Most of the characters already make a big deal out of the supers before they actually do them.
Did you like my sound effects? =D

Colorful mode : Removes the grimdark lighting from the game and replaces it with an effect that increases (complete) color saturation, on par with the older sprite based games.
I miss colors in this new gen of games :frowning:

MSHvSF announcer is the best Capcom announcer EVER!!

Shouting super move names is pure win.

WEAPON ECKKSZ!!

It’s not just those that are great though.
The announcer in MvSF would also compensate for team hyper combos, and in MvC for crossover combination finishes and make some random shit up. Ryu said “shinku hadoken” and Wolverine said “Berserker Barrage”, but the announcer would override everything if you did a THC that said “BERSERKER HADOKEN.”

It was the only thing that ever kept me playing MvSF. Overall though, that game was slower paced than SF4…

I remember the “crossover” text appearing on screen, Optic Shoryureppa FTW, but did he actually say them? (at work, can’t use youtube)

In the arcade version. Unfortunatley, that was the PSX version that I posted up, but yes. I don’t know how to capture MAME on my PC… Jing doesn’t do it well.

[media=youtube]HukO27yQ8oc[/media]

Bring back this chick and I’ll buy it.

That was a chick? I thought it was a little kid… Sounded like it should have been Megaman behind the mic.