Street Fighter x Tekken [Discussion, Matchmaking, & Good Games]

I will re-open this topic when the game is released.

This topic is officially open. Feel free to discuss, talk about matchmaking and other stuff related to Street Fighter x Tekken

LOVING this game already and 30 minutes into this game and I came across my first Rage-Quitter I_am_EA!! Anyways anybody that wants some games in add me or send me message if my friends list is full.

fuck this game

NickGuy032008 get at me for scrapes*

Spoiler

wont be on to actually play this til tomorrow night

Been having a blast with the game. Feel free to add me PSN: CytexX.

Total noob here looking to be anyone’s sparring partner…I’m mostly online in a endless lobby… Like to do marathon sessions…look for me…

PSN: AJ56

Add Imashbuddenz for some SF x TK.

However, if the game does lag even if it’s 1 match. We won’t fight till CAPCOM fixes the lag (audio situation). That is what causes lag spike

Pretty fun game so far, online lag seems to happen a lot. Could use some practice partners! Add me on PSN: maru-castle

Total scrub looking for sparring partner or 2v2 partner preferably in CA, and even better if you live in the San Jose area. Add me on PSN: ahchamna.

Hi loving this game play it every day now want to try up my game a lot more .plz add me badmantash13 I need all the help I can get .from uk be on 10 pm till 1am gmt

Friday-Sunday. I’ll be doing an event from 8PM till 2AM EST.

I’m down for games whenever. Very much hoping to play some talented players to up my game. PSN: Manwithnoarms2

PSN: bullrre

EU

PSN: theteflondon187
USA CA.

Someone get at me. There are way too many noobs playing this game. I enter a endless battle room body everyone and they leave. WTF

PSN: TurboSjaak
newB looking for some sparring, feel free to add

psn: AURE

If you’re from US. Tournament is tonight. Register starts at 8PM EST and ends at 10:30. Tournament starts once we hit the requirement.

Stream: http://twitch.tv/goforbroke

Must be a registered user within the stream to participate and must be from US.

good games to everyone on PSN. 5k BP in nights played.

Hey Everyone, just posting this as a way for players to better communicate with each other. It’s a PSN SF x T club, and I figure it’ll be easier to find opponents if you can network with players.

Also, PSN is Sm00thCr1mals

http://www.facebook.com/groups/284654314937225/

psn: Arz2k3
im on sfxt,mvc2,umvc3, and tekken 6 also