Street Fighter x Tekken [Discussion, Matchmaking, & Good Games]

PSN: Jaybiggs08
i play umvc3, sfxt, and some other fighting games d-(^_^)-b

I’m a total noob who is looking to get better and learn as much as possible. Friend me, I’m brawler_14 for PSN. I will be looking forward to playing with anyone :slight_smile:

morning guys.if anyone is up for some matches in sfxt today,we can chill and play over at the karastormlive stream.http://www.twitch.tv/karastorm

i thought that was a stream…

PSN: Atilan93
I’m not so good, I’m only C rank but I enjoy this game.

My PSN is cpuguy18

I suck at this game but i enjoy it.

Looking for someone on a higher skill level to get games with, preferably east coast for good connection. <br><br>I play Hwo, Raven, Law, Alisa, Jin, and Hei. <br><br>Add me up! PSN: Saint_Villainous<div><br></div>

Hey guys I’m looking to have a online session with recordings of matches,highlights and recaps along with other fighting games on 4/6 starting at 6pm from my PS Home space if anyone is interested hit me up PSN-Crusader884, I’m intermediate level just looking for rivals and awesome fights, my youtube account is chaser884 I did a little promo for it,thanks

hey im looking to do some training aswell…im really looking to take my gameplay to the next level…i have a mic and i use a Hitbox stickless fightstick…PSN name Choppaholic .hit me up anytime for some training or some awesome matches