Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection (PS4, XB1, Switch, Steam)

More games need beats in my head.

2 Likes

Yeah some people just not into hip hop or house/dnb music.

Hard for the devs to not know about the arcade soundtrack since it was in the Daigo Parry video. Which is coming from someone who prefers the arranged tracks.

1 Like

Any idea if Capcom is planning to show the game in some event again?

We’re almost a month from launch. It probably has gone gold already for the non japanese releases.

The game was at something that happened pretty recently. Can’t remember if it was NCR or something else.

It was at Final Round (RIP). It wasn’t at NCR, much to my personal disappointment.

Will be online???

Yeah

Just not the 1st one

Come on man, that info has been available since the first trailer dropped.

2 Likes

That logo is SF1 lol. Wonder why not… I wouldn’t mind some real OG SF1 stuff. Did you guys see that a Japanese hacker hacked the SF1 ROM in order to allow you to pick any character:

Don’t hate me, nobody cares about SF1 other than the characters in it, the gameplay is worst(I have finished it many times) even the aesthetic and narrative wasn’t pleasing or even necessary.

Many just cared of re-imagining of a remake the game.

Even WW is already overshadowed by both CE and HF to be more definitive edition of SF2.

I am fan of classic SF but SF1 and WW which both doesn’t stand the test of time. Unlike HF and CE both were gold.

Well a Japanese hacker hacked World Warrior and HSF2 Anniversary Edition so that the World Warrior bosses (arcade perfect) can be playable. Now, those are dream matches. WW Dictator VS CE Dictator, etc.

1 Like

Yup knew that, I have no problem with them playable but I prefer them when they were knew for “fighting against them” not playing with them.

ST Sagat vs CPU WW Sagat > WW Sagat vs ST Sagat.

I don’t understand the following statement:

“ST Sagat vs CPU WW Sagat > WW Sagat vs ST Sagat.”

They are more remembered as playing against them and not as using them.

The only legit way they got attention as a playable character was in snes via cheat code.

Not only that, but the WW bosses were not balanced around being user controllable. WW Bison would probably be the best character in HFS2 if he was unaltered.

1 Like

WW Bison is not strong. His scissor kicks don’t do chip damage, and the start up time on psycho crusher is weirdly long.

Can’t WW bison infinitely lockdown people with scissor kicks? Even if they didn’t chip, he could time anyone out with a lifelead I’d imagine?

I don’t mind them as WW versions as secret CPU boss with unique supers moves in future Hyper SF2 installments if possible or revisited, but not as playable characters.

Maybe. I think the modded versions had simple move inputs, so you didn’t need to charge scissors. It may not be possible with a charge input?
The WW bosses are just so incomplete that it’s hard to guess how good they would be. Sagat only has one speed for Tiger Shot, and he can’t throw. Vega has no standing block. Balrog has no throw and a very slow TAP. On the other hand, they all deal huge damage and stun from every move.