Star Wars Thread

Hawkingbird… after dark,…

11 Likes

Finn really should have been the main character. Keeping it real!

8 Likes

Could have just adapted the Kyle Katarn storyline.

4 Likes

If Finn had been the Jedi, Palpatine reveal would’ve been GOAT. You know that nobody would’ve questioned it because Palpatine

Summary

Succumbed to the Dark Side.

John MANega ending this decade proper…

5 Likes

John just trying to make some chocolate swirl jedis.

Dont know why they hating?

John Boyega is straight wrecking fools, it’s hilarious.

8 Likes

The Force is strong with this one.

5 Likes

WHAT?!

https://twitter.com/CultureCrave/status/1211784272824033280?s=19

@hawkingbird mentioned that in the last thread. It was something they were going to introduce before IX but ended up on the cutting room floor.

10 Likes

LOL, theses guys who say EP XI the Rise of the Skywalkers will bomb, but it already made its investment back in less than two days, they cry how The Force Awakens made more but they doubled their income to 400M.

Now it’s 800m, and the haters still say the movie will bomb
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

:joy:

The whole bombing discussion was the dumbest shit. Especially using China who never got the original star wars and was matched up with fuckin Donnie yen in the ip man as some weird measuring stick to gauhe its failure.

Donnie… Fuckin… Yen In the last ip man movie by him based on basically a real life superhero.

6 Likes

Also keep in mind those that are re-defining the term “bomb” for the sake of appealing to a narrative.

2 Likes

The only honest debate to be had was whether RoS will out gross TLJ. Anyone not expecting a billion dollar box office was being delusional.

2 Likes

So whats up with the goal post moving now?

You have me confused with someone else. In order for me to move the goal post, I’d have to be saying something different. I didn’t say RoS would bomb and I’ve pointed out how silly that notion was. You must have me confused with someone that can’t type a sentence with including SJW in it.

4 Likes

Man, I saw a really good vid about RoS. It was a guy going through a bunch of questions and answers involving the RoS writer.

Do you have a link? I’m curious.

1 Like