SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

Well obviously they probably wouldn’t win with absolute shit tier, but look how far people like Uryo can get with a mediocre character like Sakura.

Besides, 99,9% of the people on srk aren’t on that level and tiers matter much much less. If someone is better than you (not YOU, i’m just generalizing) he’ll win anyways, unless the matchup is completely lopsided.

That’s why I pity people like that zanigief2000 dude who pick shit tier just to complain when they get beaten by better players using better characters. No one is forcing anyone to pick any character. People are free to chose. If they chose to play low tier, that’s fine to me. But they don’t have to bitch all the time because other people like to have a better chance at winning and pick the stronger characters.

Some people haven’t noticed alpha and beta changes stack, beta does not replace alpha changes.

Added Beta changes part 2 to the front of the thread.

Disregarding some staying loyal since Super instead of learning new characters (cause Honda/Sim/Boxer were very strong in super) or that their characters are not even bad in AE in the first place (like Seth, Boxer), or even the fact that Combofiend has tried his hand on Yun, just not that successful of course.

The majority still pick characters that fit their playstyles and think they have the best chances of winning with, not just being low tier heroes for the heck of it.

Aside from Mike Ross (lol AE Honda, etc), I figure most of those guys DO pick the characters that give them the best chance of winning. Not everybody can or wants to play Yun, Yang, Akuma, whatever. Like Poongko, he can probably play almost any character, but might just how different Seth is give him an advantage? People have been learning the Yun matchup for months, but nobody gets to play against a legion of Seth players at Poongko’s level. Not everybody decided “my character sucks now, better switch to top tier to compete.” FlashMetroid switched to Zangief, Shiro switched to Makoto, plenty of other people who switched without going to Yun/ Yang/ Akuma. But I can’t explain Momochi switching to Yun, so nobody mention that.

Best chance of winning does not automatically mean top tier.

At first I thought this too, but you can’t be grabbed for two frames after leaving blockstun, so it wouldn’t have worked either at 11f startup anyway.

and what have they won? aNd who says Seth is shit tier?

GTFO with that argument. There is a reason why top tier is chosen. Winning is more fun than using a piece of shit character that lacks real tools.

I see where your hate comes from.

Seems that way. But the grab has 2 active frames and you can delay the special cancel to the 2nd active frame of the light and still could have done the first frame grab that way. Now you’ll need to use a light normal with 3+ active frames and cancel on the 3rd or higher, if Yun even has any lights like that.

yes because the upper class players win real events with low tier right?

my evaluation of playing low tier has nothing to do with anything. Get back to me when low tier wins something of importance in this game

Its cute when low tier hero’s make it to past pools. Still doesn’t deny the fact the they are most likely not going to win the event or make it past where they are because the players they are playing against are of equal caliber using a superior tool set.

You call me a scrub because i would rather use reversible wrench than a standard wrench.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

[media=youtube]cdb6vAeLu7Q[/media]

Not a Rose player, but was U2 really broken? I didn’t see Rose players lighting up the tournaments and being indestructible. Once we learned about its invincibility we learned to block and wait it out.

They’re nerfing Adon? Really? They need to go back to Super Adon and Super Rose who were decent characters, not broken ones.

can you post an OK that doesn’t sound like Engrish?

I didn’t raugh, so I didnt’ rose

Dhalsim was low tier in 09? That’s news to me. Just because somebody is considered low tier doesn’t make it so. You contradict yourself, try again, Protector of Russian Skies.

3s has parry. It doesn’t make the game balanced, but provides avenues that aren’t universally available. See the diffrence between that game and this game?

decent isn’t good enough. Expect more troll buffs updates from Capcom in the future.

I changed it to the Spanish version.

What are you talking about?

still Weeboo, but better because I chuckled. was expecting,

Estas Bien???

I still rost though. You win

the same could be said about you.

hey you listed a chart with to tiers. Good job sir! I see a lot of 5-5.

what’s your response?

wait till i pull my mouth out Kuroda’s dick, he is obviously God at that game?

Im the troll says the troll.

Just pretend zangief2000 doesn’t exist and get this thread back on track…

The biggest advantage Adon had in Super over AE was the wake up timing bug. Fixing his wake up wasn’t really a nerf.

Reminder, he won SBOs using Ken and Akuma with teammates using Top Tier characters.
Many others went far in 3S tourneys using low tiers. Winning it all? Not often

from what i’ve heard, adon in japan is miles ahead of adon play in the states. if they are nerfing adon, it might have to do with what adon is capable of, not what he is doing right now. jus sayin

now that ken is getting that nerf sweep, i don’t think there are any characters standing in sagats way to the top of the tier list.

Adon is quite a problem for a couple of characters because his Jag kicks are -> fairly safe, kinda fast, can be hard to hit because their movement path can make them very good at going over counter-poke attempts and even if the kick trades it is often in Adon’s favour, thanks to how much damage they cause. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with making them a bit easier to hit in my opinion.