SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

I play Cammy a bit in super and AE. She’s probably a top 15 character and was top 3 in super with debatable others. TKCS was a stupid braindead tool she didn’t really need, once the balance patch drops and HK drill gives super’s-oki/2hits/doesn’t cross under in the corner and the other characters are nerfed, she’ll be a top contender imo. There are a LOT of characters who are wayyyy worse off than Cammy is in AE - pick any charge character.

Forgot to mention Viper :P. Anyways its pretty common for people to be aware of their characters weaknesses or faults. I think the main gripe with bison is his really shitty comeback factor and that his offense isn’t that good, its a legit weakness in his game but, a necessary one considering all his other strengths.

Bison deserves nothing… hes a boring lump of crouching lk bullshit. Plus the guy can light himself up, take to the air and run away the moment you pressure him. Then he stands doing the splits all night. I say burn him to the ground :rock:

But to be serious for a minute: Has there been any news from the location tests? New videos or anything? I’m afraid Oni is going to be far too strong in Ae12.

^ Lol. Pretty good description of Bison.

I don’t see how Oni would be far too strong in v12 when he isn’t all that currently. He got +50hp and a fix on hitboxes… I’d say ERyu looks much better~

Sky High Claw causes a knockdown when it hits a grounded opponent. < If it doesn’t hit then this is useless.

+1 more frame of hitstun on the opponent after a Cosmic Heel, making it -3 at worst. < Does this make CH any better?

Ultra 1 hitbox when he hits with the knee on the way up, the hitbox has been greatly expanded to prevent people from falling out. This is kinda good but U2 saved my ass more times than U1 ever did.

Ultra 2 startup changed to 8 frames.< will this allow a combo from EX RCF?

She’s got a really nice ambiguous set up from the way HK arrow is currently and it works even if you fly under your opponent. Plus that can be very useful for messing up a charge character. She has the set up she’s about to get already with Ex Arrow currently.

In other words she’s got no game changer at all really. She’s one of the most underused characters recently and I’m not ready to say more people about to pick her up because even though Yun, Yang, Fei got nerfed, she’s got a lot of terrible match ups that are going to be more frequent and harder.

I was reading a few pages back and i was thinking to myself… "Why are their so many people getting butt hurt about other people talking about how they want their character to be better? and im like damn don’t worry about it let them speak their mind about their character don’t just go and insult his ideals about his char.

Alot of them like to use the word "complain"
Them : "Stop complaining about your character"
In reality they’re “complaining about us and our characters”

[SIZE=4]source: [/SIZE][COLOR=#000000]http://whitetowerq8.com/forums/showthread.php?166-Japan-2011-Tougeki-SUPER-BATTLE-OPERA-9th[/COLOR]

I will cream myself if Mago starts playing Sagat full-time again.

I just want to see Shiro go back to Abel. As long as 30% (I have precisely calculated this) of top players don’t quickly switch to the newest “top tier” characters, don’t really care who they play.
I’m not sure how C. Viper could go to top tier. She still has her weaknesses and isn’t particularly accessible. Plus I thought she was being nerfed.

this is why I use multiple characters… Counterpick everybody!

Don’t care for counter-picking, but alright. That wasn’t phrased quite right. Editing so nobody else will try to use it for their silly little games elsewhere.

*reads above post

*reads disclaimer in sig

ok, nevermind

It works.

Have you guys seen this? Apparent leak of Capcom’s TGS plans posted on /v/:

Would you support this? Free Poison and Hugo sounds badass. But yeah Mega Man Legends 3 being reset sounds far too good to be true.

Does anyone know which characters specifically wake up different from the majority of the cast? From what I can tell Cammy, Sagat, and Blanka all wake-up one frame later than other characters. Anybody else have information on this or know of a place that has this already compiled?

Don’t think so. But I wouldn’t put any of the fighting game milking mentioned past Capcom.
And when did Megaman 8 become a PS1 classic?

here

Thanks for the great reply, HFX!

I don’t really think it’s happening. Two new characters for free? Yeah right. I wouldn’t want these two characters to pop up in my game randomly, I think the game’s new balancing will finally set things right (or some semblance of rightness), and I don’t want new additions to break that up.

4chan isn’t exactly your most credible source for information, either…

Why can’t you U2 that? Or make them whiff and kara throw them? Or make them block a cr.mp/s.mk as they land?

Don’t think of it as “i have to AA from this spacing.” If you move around enough you can change spacing quickly so that jumps that were safe are no longer safe or at least no longer advantageous.

I don’t play Vega, but I know that Dictator and even Guile have to use their ground mobility to quickly change position in order to anti-air.

Jump back mp seems pretty broken whenever I play against Vega as well.