SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

You’re doing a terrible job at being a smartass. Go back to trying to ask “interesting” questions.

he could had at least referenced one of sams good films.

Rather be a terrible smartass than a fantastic dumbass like some folks here. :wink:

I guess you completly missed his point.

[media=youtube]20B4Dvk_9cY[/media]

WHAT!?!
Snakes on a plane is a landmark in cinematography!

you should be ashamed of yourselves. :bluu:

I admit I wish Gouken isn’t as bad as he is, but it feels a lot more rewarding to take a win with him.
I used Bison almost exclusively in Super but switched to Cody in AE and then Gouken… I’m having the most fun I’ve ever had in the game with him.

Wait until you really feel like you own Gouken’s moves and then realize almost every match up sucks balls and you can’t dominate when faced with equally skilled people because their character is designed better.

Equally skilled means nothing if it isn’t the best of the best.

Had this argument with someone today. Take two people who never played Street Fighter or any fighting game ever in their lives.

Make one choose Zangief, have the other choose anyone but another grappler.

Let me know how that goes. Zangief broken except for vs Dhalsim?

The point is

there gets a point, where your opponent doesn’t put have to put as much effort as you do. You are being to blunt about this BTW. when somebody says equally skilled, its implied that both players know what to do. So your argument makes no sense.

BTW, can, just work with me here, Gouken win if the player could parry just about anything?

What does that mean?

The “equal skill” argument doesn’t work for anything ever. There’s no such thing as “equal skill,” two players cannot be exactly alike.

here we go again, more people being so blunt and literal about shit that is theoretical. It all sounds like bullshit from the camp that says, i can compete with the top with shit characters if I try hard enough. You can’t bust a kuroda in this game.

Apparently he already did that according to Air’s blog x)

Nothing you say even makes sense. Just like this thread has been for a while now.

and you do? Your cute Mr. sailor.

you mean that story where Kuroda beat players with a character that has options? Its news to me that Ryu is a shit chracter.

Tell that to the Ryu forum. Oh wait, I forgot, anyone who mains any character is pretty sure their character is actually D tier.

only if they play Bison, Yang, or Cammy. All the other sub forums are pretty in tune with how good their character is.

Because Cammy has bugged cr lp lost tkcs and had her drill nerfed which also crosses under many people putting your self in the corner. need i go on? Shes not d tier but she isnt in good shape either patch should fix at least one of these problems

I am going to continue to talk about that Kuroda story in the post, I am warning you so that you can ignore this if you are sick of it…:looney:

I did not post that thing as a “if you try hard enough you can win with any character” argument. I am asking you to consider how close you are to achieving this…

…before focusing on buffs/nerfs. I recognize that we will not be Kuroda no matter how hard we try. I am advocating that it would be in our best interest to try to get as close to that as we can before focusing on other things that are not really beneficial to our own play. I consider it to be a story about how powerful/important basic Street Fighter fundamentals can be.

I won’t say anything else about it, I promise…:clapdos:

I don’t know about Bison, people playing him are usually aware of his strengths. Never met a Bison player who was convinced he was anything under B.
Viper on the other hand…