SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

Engrish Guile is my favorite.

“Summasaw”
“Sonekburm”
“Meshun Start”

“Prepare yoursef, Starbuck sausages”.

[media=youtube]MY5s3s0-phM[/media]

Oh god I hated engrish guile.

Meshun stert in sf4 now lol. cvs 2’s res rattle and Get it onnn

OWWWL RYE

You should see the “Makoto mains” bitching about her someone even said Vryu is only good online smh.

the funny part is that none of these sf4 players that keep bitching doesnt know about true 9-1 match ups and true nerfs… or just they dont remembered that capcom is doing this from sf2’ce

[media=youtube]_Tz73-rRhsM[/media]
Guile could have been worse…
[media=youtube]W-wX02Dex_c[/media]

What does everyone think of Abel’s U2 getting re-buffed? What exactly is the rebuff anyway, back to Super?

Supposedly it’s better so far some of these balances are going towards using the other ultras more which won’t really work. Why else would Ryu’s buffs be to U2 same with Viper, Akuma etc.

Abel U2 is better than it was in Super?

Yea I think they are trying to move people to using a mix of U1 and U2. Abel still stood strong in AE even with all the nerfs he got.

I think he will be quite high in 2012.

Adding juggle property to Dudley’s U1 actually makes it worse for the matches I used it in >:/

How so? I’m not trying to argue, just curious as to how this change hurts the Ultra’s utility.

It will hit airborne opponents and juggle them through the lead up hits but won’t go into full animation. Before, airborne moves with grounded recovery frames would land meaty into the ultra and eat the full damage, e.g. Bison’s EX Psycho Crusher.

^^If you use it to punish backdash reads you may possibly get the weak version^^

That’s all i can think of

Dat-Dat-Daru-Kick

Some moves you could punish with Ultra 1 were moves that had the opponent airborne and then they would fall into Rolling Thunder meaty. Because it didn’t hit opponents considered airborne at all, you could all or most of the damage. If it juggles and doesn’t go into animation (which is what the Dev Blog makes it sound like), the damage dealt will be severely lessened.

Bison Psycho Crusher and Ultra 1
Blanka Balls (can punish on hit)
Cammy Cannon Spike
T. Hawk Condor Dive
Akuma Air Fireball
Yun Upkick
etc

Not saying I use or recommend Ultra 1 for these matches (I use it vs Akuma/Blanka/Bison on that list, there’s more but don’t want to go into it, it’s just preference because both Ultras are great) but it’s going to be really tight timing to get full Ultra, taking away from it’s utility and nerfing an already bad (relative) character.

And it might screw up backdash OS with Rolling Thunder and hit most/some while they are still registered as airborne as well.

Guile in the CvsSnk vid had me in bits.

seriously classic.

“Ishree opuration”
“Sonikee Pooruumm”

Vega in the second vid is about 100% better than his english voice in 4.

Dudley U1 change just proves to me that they don’t know wtf they’re trying to do with Dudley.

Ah, I hadn’t considered that. And I’m betting Capcom didn’t either. Or maybe they just want Dudley to suck. I wouldn’t be surprised.

Even if it doesn’t ruin punishes, I don’t see how that’s really going to help Dudley. Except I don’t see how anything is going to help Dudley. He’s just stuck being fun but not incredibly practical.