SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

Basically it is called Loketest because of weeaboos and people who don’t realize otherwise or are native japanese speakers.

It is rather silly to take a natively english language phrase, translate it into japanese, and then translate it back into english.

Or to put it in terms useful for those who prefer it:

You guys make a big deal out of nothing. If you get what they mean by “loketest” I don’t see the point in arguing over it, just refrain from using the expression if it doesn’t suit you. It’s the same pointless discussion as with the vanilla/chocolate or whatever flavor they add and even KFC vs XFC.

I say Gouki and Boxer, Claw and Dictator to piss off weeaboo haters.

I also pronounce Ryu, Yun and Yang correctly and use Japanese voices.

Hold dat.

That reminds me: They need to adopt the story from Balrog: Behind the Glory as the official reason for the name change.

Ugh you troll lol. I swear there is nothing more pointless then the Boxer Claw Dictator nonsense. Gouki I could get, but damn.

raiyu

shoraiyuken.

I piss off my jp gf when I mispronounce ryu on purpose.

Tatsoo makee senpoo keeyakoo.

I remember thinking tatsu was just random gibberish when I was a kid lol.

Tasupeernkick

a friend always referred to Tatsu as "The light that burnnns you"
Chun’s sbk as “eat my feet”.

Good times. Then there’s that USA network street fighter. Hilarious.

Considering some other people’s changes I don’t really think Fuerte got enough changes to make him great. Granted they did say they wanted to keep him “fun”

Vega got next to nothing.

We’ll see what happens.

My sister always thought the tatsu was “A PLASTIC SURGEON!”

'Cus you’re gonna need one when you take one of these to the face.

BOOM.

Gesundheit!

I’d like some pounnndcake!

roketest then?

BTW what’s a weeaboo?
And how the hell you pronounce that?

i always thought SRK was "ALLLLL YOU can!"
and fireball was “All YOUUUU can!”

Rive and ret die

how can you forget “ooor-yu-ken” from sf2 in snes? i always thought that was the name of the uppercut as a child.

Red sparrow.

Can of sprite! (cannon spike/strike)

When I was a kid playing with my buddy on SFII, we would chant the SRKs, Hadoukens etc along with the character, when Tatsu came up we just made up words that sounded like it. We couldn’t get it at all!

Wait what? People are saying Yun takes some skill now? Weren’t they mouthing off about how he was the “win button”? Oh no wait, they’re just pissed that another character has gone up tiers instead of theirs…