SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

no, i’m just generally like that.

That’s the attack copter that I mentioned, not the coward copter. It’s more for getting in rather then escaping corners.

Gouken’s new Denjin is looking to be a great tool and the new palm movements are sweet too. I feel like, however, that he will still be an incomplete character that depends much too much on punishing huge mistakes. Also, with a better ultra as one of your greatest buffs, Capcom basically says “We want you to take damage to be a threat.” Gouken has been and always will be too dependent on ultra damage…sigh.

Agreed, I’m not a fan of Ultra based buffs.

I’d rather get beat by 2 combo’s from skill, than a mis judged Ultra. I’m sure players would prefer tools.

So use a different combo on those characters like everyone else has to? You better check yourself, before you get checked.Square Business.

oh man, i’m shivering through my computer. that juri avatar is intimidating as well lol.

but back on topic, damn man yang missed like 50 thousand x-ups on that one video lol.

A computer wont have a bitch ass thing to do with it. Bet that.

HTX I’m sorry man, but from the points you (try) to make it’s obvious you’re not familiar with the character. I don’t know anything on Juri so you won’t ever see me saying anything about her. Last time I tried to say something about a character I know jack about, Veserius came in and, no, Blanka is not better off in AE.

Anyway, after the whole heat of the moment passed I’m not so mad at Yang’s nerfs anymore. I do believe they went overboard in a few aspects (s.mp nerf makes no sense, and Yun keeps his), but he overall gameplan remains intact. After thinking about it, he resembles Bison a lot. Both have piss poor damage in most circunstances, have non chainable cr.lk (and both are 3 frames), very good chip and safe offense. Yang’s rekkas are only virtually safe, but it’s a tradeoff considering you can do traps with them and they’re cancelable from normals with more reach. You don’t want to be cornered/pressured by either Yang or Bison.

Also, I don’t think it was in the changes list, but EX Lunge punch, Ultra doesn’t work anymore (maybe in the corner).

http://69.89.31.93/~rollerne/rn2/20080912_why_so_serious.jpg

lmao

I quote Bill and Ted when I say be excellent to each other, you freaking morons.

Someone who was there said the Hakan player was an man who looked to be around 40.

yeah, 30 summin or early 40

why does this matter though? lol

Srk isn’t that much different than Eventscrubs any more. You perfectly know that we’ll see bitches whining about the next top tier a few months from now. It happened every time, it won’t be different with ver.2012.

People have to look for excuses for their losses, you know…

Mainly cause it tells us that it isn’t Wildcat. Other than that, it doesn’t lol

i know im not the only one feeling the same way, but it kinda sucks that its 100 yen per play for the loc test

Damn you. I’d pay $10 bucks per play, and I’d never lose.

100 yen is like $1.30 USD ($2.07 real)

We paid 60 bucks for MvC3, so…

I know, I just said it cause HFX is complained we people outside of Japan would kill to play 2k12 a bit.

Another thing, has there be mention of these changes being toggleable on/off like Super balance? Cuz I want to go back and beast with Yang every so often.

this.