SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

he doesn’t really need any nerfs as he is now. Personally I’d make his super and both ultras faster.

My bad, Chun’s Kikosho (U2) is 9F on startup, not Kikoken.

probably because I keep using the wrong version since I expect them to jump. My Vega isn’t anything to write home about. Please take that with a grain of salt.

Fair enough, then again Bison has an above average size hurtbox or so it seems to me so betting he can’t.

dosent that shit have like 30 frame startup? should do more than juggle if you hit someone with a 30 frame AA

it burns ppl what else do you want

LOL, no shit. Landing that move clean should have Final TAP damage. I’ve been playing Sim since vanilla and have landed HK Blast exactly one time on purpose, and one time as a result of an accidental Blast input. It is strongly competing for most useless special move in the game.

damn. Here I thougt Quesadilla bomb was bad…

They could have at least made regular hand + on hit. :confused:

naw, dudleys flower is most useless special in the game

isn

Isn’t that a command normal?

It’s a taunt I believe.

k, then thunderbolt. lol

O No! Losing 10 damage on Knuckles and 20 on Ex Seismo! Whatever shall she do!

I atleast think flower should make it where the opponent has to guess high or low or you can focus flower then back dash to escape mix up which is risky but when dudley gets a knock down, you need to be afraid! not have 4 ways to get out.

sometimes his option selects aren’t fast enough to catch back dashes

Flower would fix it well.

having a problem getting in and then having a problem mixing it up, No dignity.

i think there might be a trend here. notice that today they released the original world warriors, original bosses and 1 sf4 char.
if they are releasing info every day for the rest of the week i’m guessing it’ll be-
tuesday- ST, 2 sf4
wednesday- alpha, 1 sf4
thursday- 3S, 2 ssf4
friday- seth, and the secret bosses

Ultra 1 hit box buff for Viper is nice. There’s no reason that when she lands a clean or traded anti air that you have to be super picky about where you land it but Rufus can just eat a value meal, do a big burp and still land the ultra no matter what. The other nerfs are mostly warranted. They’re just slight damage nerfs that of course only make SFIV players go up in arms and Viper will still do among the highest damage in this game. She does ST/3S damage and everyone else does little bitty boring SFIV damage.

If you want Dudley to be better, 3S is coming out tomorrow. Can’t make anybody too good in Nerf Fighter IV. The reason people have 4 ways to get away from Dudley is because the game’s core mechanics just aren’t tailored to his play style with all of those options to get away from his stubby normals and toned down specials.

Ono says Flower being useful is OP.

Yun yang and fei will be revealed last to make everyone bite nails.

Please explain how Blanka is super free on wake up

in case you hadn’t notice we kinda ignore those posts now.
he said viper was nerfed too hard and she lost altogether 10 and 20 damage on two attacks, got 2 improved ultras and an improved Ex thunder knuckle