SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

You know what, I thought Bad Spray was, but its probably not. It seems to beat me a lot though. :confused: EDIT: yeah looked it up, not invincible, my bad. :china:

And yeah, Purple Lemonade, I was talking very generally, I mean what you describes was what Yun probably was. MAYBE lost the Gief matchup and beat everyone else. Everyone needs a few good and bad matchups and the rest should be around even…ideally.

Cody is definitely top tier. He’s already great in Super. All tops are getting nerfed and he’s getting very buffed. That only means the tops are making room for him, and a few others, to move up.

Cody is definitely top tier. Easily in the top 10.

Zangief is top 5 now. Fucking Capcom thought that lp spd needed to be better, apparently.

Top 5 theory fighting, GO! (No order…) Cody, Gief, Viper, Ken, Sagat ? Opinions?

In order? Ken, Viper, Zangief, Sagat, Cody.

Ken, Honda, Fei, Viper, Sagat.

And Cody is one tier above everyone else.

They did change the active frames on the palms.

• Yun lost 5 frames of active on his. Also if his palms are 45F now than they either added startup or recovery frames to it because currently it is 43total, and they subtracted 5F from the active. So that puts it at 38F meaning there is 7F unaccounted for.
  • According to the SRK wiki Yang currently gains 20meter on MP Palm, but 30 on HP palm whiff. I wonder if this means that his HP palms were reduced to 20 or if they went all the way down to 10.

Either way both yun and yang gain too much off a hit still at 60meter, but nerfing the whiffing palms safety + efficiency is a more important change and might be enough to fix some of their excess meter. (I’d rather seem them both have 20/40 rather than 20/60 or 10/60 like it is with v.2012)

Considering there has been stealth buffs and nerfs for every character in the last 2 updates don’t get your hopes up bitch. I like how you’re in the Fei Long forums bitching about how players are going to leave him for the new high tier characters when you just picked up Fei Long yourself. I wonder why man?

Seeing these changes… I’m starting to think maybe I’d prefer to just stick with AE.

Ah, good catch. I must’ve missed it because they used the proper names a bunch.

I don’t know most of the proper names either but I recognize the frame data and such so its easy for me to just scan through and figure out in context which moves they were talkin about :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Word, I tier whored Psychic for over a year.

When Gold/ Silver hit it was all about Dragons.

dont forget adon. hes gonna be the new fei long.

top 10 theory fighting in no order

cody, gief, viper, adon, sagat, ken, yun, guile, abel, e hond yeah!

No. He actually went even with quite a few characters. And Sagat/Hawk was also borderline bad for him. Not saying he wasn’t really good, but your assessment that he beat everybody except Gief is blatantly false.

Bro, you don’t even know. A trained Mewtwo was the most broken thing ever in RBY. Literally the only thing that stood a chance against it was another Mewtwo. But for sure I repped Alakazam since legendaries were banned.
Now I have no idea what’s dominant. I read something about sweeper teams and shit but I stopped playing Pokemon seriously around Gold/silver.

Anyway, Dan “Mr. Frame Advantage” Hibiki is buffed and that’s all I cared about.

No, he is not great in Super and only important buffs he is getting in 2012 are walk speed and knife changes.

He is still free on untechable knockdowns and slightly less free on techable unless the opponent is stupid enough to run into Bad Spray.

Cody is godlike in AE. Devilish in 2k12.

Surprise nerf to Yang. I honestly don’t see the logic in giving him 950 stun and keeping Yun at 1000. Seriously, the japanese must be ages ahead and found stuff that makes Yang two tiers above his brother to warrant this treatment.

Came back and kicked Yang in the balls while he was down

lol what is this i dont even

What? xD

Any word from the location test?