SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

And you must be an idiot.

I’m just pointing out how you guys can’t look back on past actions and realize more nerfs are going to be given to those characters, has nothing do with /waaah nerf Yun you fucking moron.

Cammy for example had her HK Spiral Arrow hitbox nerfed which is what they gave us back for 2k12, they changed her EX Divekick Priority to the same as the normal one where the hurtbox was vulnerable at the bottom, dmg reduction on all spiral arrows, close hp dmg and stun nerf, far hp dmg nerf, cl mp frame advantage on block reduced.

All this undocumentated in dev blogs, Sagat had a lot of nerfs not listed in the dev blog either, You think the same shit isn’t going to happen to the top 3? I’m just pointing this out by the way, not whining, only one whining here right now is yourself so do us all a favour and off yourself.

Yeah because viper’s mixups are terribly unsafe.

This is not true.

In AE her EX Karakusa range is about the range of MK karakusa (it was an AE buff). In super her EX had less range than LK but not in AE.

Edit: see http://forums.shoryuken.com/t/enterbrain-ssf4-master-guide/95559page-3

So it’s a buff from Super, but down from AE? I see, thanks for clearing that up : ) But I can live with that. Shows you how much AE I’ve played with her

When it doesnt happen. I will be sure to let you know, dumbass.

Bitches are indeed going to bitch !!!

patience and training mode to exist to half of these guys on the forums. but they definitely know how to bitch on ono twitter though.

like, my only hope is that 80% of these nerfs don’t go through. i’m seriously shaking my head at his damage being nerfed ( even though it was already shit ) j. mk being nerfed, st. short being nerfed, and wtf at ultra 2 start up being changed? oh man i’m not even done with half of the useless shit they did to yang. like not even yun was hit this fucking hard ( even though he was hit pretty good too ). it’s obvious capcom don’t understand how to balance fighters at all. this patch was basically to appease to the whiny ass scrubs who couldn’t punish unsafe dives or Nj lunge punch. they don’t give a fuck about making every character at least decent.

:sweat: Stop crying. Fei is still good. Now you have to think more instead of throwing out moves with no risk.

Fei Long players were winning without thinking?

Are you adding words?

No, I am trying to understand what your are saying.

I think Fei Long is one of the “smarter” characters in the game. There are a lot of bad Fei Long players online who don’t seem to be thinking enough.

You’re a hypocrite, whiners complaining about whiners, your character got nerfed, deal with it. If they buffed Yang & turned the other 38 characters to shit you’d be on here telling everyone that Yangs fine (like you have been doing constantly for what seems like an age) and that everyone needs to man up / learn the matchup / change character or some other bullshit, time to practice what you preach !!

I was talking directly to the cry baby. He was whining in other threads. It sounds like the baby needs to play smarter and hit confirm instead of throwing out moves that is safe 9/10 times.

what? i only say man up to the whiny ass people who play shitty characters and refuse to either acknowledge that an match up is bad or change their characters. so they can do is man up. and don’t worry about me sir, i’m definitely dropping yang for ken if these nerfs fall through so don’t have to worry about me practicing what i preach. hell, just read the text under my yang avatar.

I think some of you are missing the point as to why your behavior is irritating some people.

Nobody has a problem with this attitude:

I think my character is good. I have no problem if they legitimately make yours better as well. I am glad that your character got buffed; it will probably make the game better overall.

Anyone who has any respect for the people who put any effort into playing these games should have a problem with this:

I think my character is ass. I am glad your character that you spent training mode time with got nerfed and mine got buffed. Thanks developers for trying to get rid of all my bad matchups through redesign. Unbalanced games suck!

*I am going to intentionally pick some shitty character when the next Capcom game gets released because by the time the final version of the game is ready the shitty character will have received continous buffs while anything that actually wins will obviously have to be continously fucked with so that my shitty character will be “viable”. This is what fighting games are supposed to be about. Deal with it! *

But if she becomes A tier won’t she be your new main? :wink:

Took the words right out of my mouth. I’m getting so irritated reading so many players’ responses to Fei Long, Yun and Yangs nerfs. Even top players are echoing that sentiment of “YEAH. FUCK UR GHEY ASS CHARACTER. NOW THEY BAD AND I DON’T HAVE TO DEAL WIT IT. WOOOO”. It’s just annoying, and an attitude that I find kind of counter-productive regarding fighting game updates. Because at this point, it’s obvious that Capcom is catering to the players who rejoice when characters they didn’t like get shat on.

I think it needs to be said that there is nothing wrong with removing things from the game that are legitimately stupid. But I guess it’s difficult for any of us to truly determine what those things are.

I don’t know, I think the rekka nerf was done so it would force the hand to use the Ex Rekka’s more, which are retardedly good.

Oh, I agree. But the thing is, I’m hearing so many players (even high level players) saying that they’re happy that Fei/Yun/Yang/Makoto, etc got nerfed, followed by something like “IN YO FACE YOU FUCKIN YUN FRAUDS” or something to that effect. As if players beating them with those characters weren’t putting in the time and effort to do so :rofl:. It’s stupid, frankly. And like I said, it’s not the attitude we should be projecting as a community, because then Capcom listens to it and proceeds to simply nerf everything that people like to complain about.