SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

Maybe Ibuki/Dudley can DP FADC U1 now?

Thanks for the random buffs to neutral jumping normals, Capcom. You know how much those Dudley players like to jump.

Meanwhile his ankles are still frametrap central.

That slow moving wannabe magneto shit? Bison left that power with his old body. I doubt we’ll ever see Dictator with a fireball again. Unless it’s in the Alpha series.

One interesting buff I have to say is Dee Jay’s Super to Ultra thing. Seems random and cool all at once. I have a friend who mains Dee Jay who never uses U1 (cause it is ass)

That’s what I said.

Also, since some of the translations aren’t clear about it, it says specifically that EX Karakusa now has the same range as LK.

lol my baddd, i know i reread and deleted my post… my translation posted a few pages back got it right though (yun)

Anyways here’s a picture of Cody after he saw his 2012 changes:

everyone i use seems to be getting something helpful. I am starting to use juri almost as much as viper, so all is well. So hakan is legit oily at the start of the match? for how long?

Oh and as far as the twins go, yeah he got more then he deserved but hey they are gonna do location testing. Im sure it may get tweaked a bit.

Thanks for the translation

Attn Capcom

Please post the vids of this godlike Dudley player that makes you think he needs no real changes

Im diggin’ these changes though, they are pretty significant to most chars and pretty cool. Im glad to see some potential new characters as top tiers for AE 2012, me like.

You guys should team up and tweet Ono to get your opinions out there. I believe he did say we should tweet him for suggestions

I lolled.

What is weird is, they nerf the range on her Karakusa, they nerf the range on Yang’s throw. But they don’t nerf the range on Yuns which is already far longer. It’d make sense if they had nerfed Yun’s/Yang’s/Fei’s throw ranges to also hit Karakusa. But they didn’t touch Fei’s (which I understand since its SO slow.) and Yun’s is slower but they didn’t touch the huge range it has.

lol yun is slightly nerfed, even though he lost pretty much everything that made him good.

Yun, Yang, and Fei all got nerfed pretty hard. Fei got hit the least. Not that it matters since all 3 will be low tier, and maybe fei will be low mid. hahaha(Other characters are getting buffed) I added that part for the people too dumb to see why those 3 will suck now.

I dont know, Ive seen godlike Dudley players beasting at arcades… the latest was Kuroken having a decent win streak at Bigbox against a lot of top players (even beat Daigo) a few weeks back…

unfortunately, no vid footage lol

I believe his fadc with ultra 2 is a 2 frame link which is a lil harder to pull (might be wrong bout this). Pretty much yea thats the issue he’s kinda useless now less playable then yun. All those nerfs were unnecessary like i had stated he actually requiered skill to use at high level gameplay unlike yun. Thats another issue he wasnt really making a high presence at tournys like yun. Looking at the yun nerfs compared to yang it just looks like yang got ran over by capcom then capcom decided they forgot there wallet back in the offices backed up ran him over again then capcom realized the wallet was in the car the whole time and procceded running him over once more thus killing the poor guy!

Fei and Yun will be fine, but Yang got hit by the nerfmobile (shoutouts to earlier nerf car post)

Fei low mid tier? lol ok.

Sweet can I se-

damn you shakes fist

RIP YUN / YANG
Sunrise 2011 / Sunset 2011
Treme style second line in the home going nerfs of Yun / Yang
:sad: :sad: :sad:
[media=youtube]N-iZUhHjXi8[/media]
[media=youtube]VhcinJ03idI[/media]
[media=youtube]krJW2qMVv4M[/media]

Short swing blow.

18 frame startup.