SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

ah okay… its just too troublesome for me to check both srk and EH lol… ill just stick to SRK for now

Wow, so Evil Ryu is actually looking legit in this game. Very nice.

Zero recovery landing? Or, just less recovery on landing? Just want to be sure.

Nah Shin - Hakan has been done as well by SRK

(Shin) Hakan

[details=Spoiler]
• Hakan gets oiled from the start of the match
• Neutral jumping short hitbox is bigger
• Neutral jumping jab is active 8 frames
• Neutral jumping strong is active 4 frames
• Jumping jab is active 8 frames
• Crouching Fierce now hits twice
• F+Strong has a smaller vulnerability area
• Coward Crouch can be cancelled into from a dash, making Hakan slide
• Oil Sliding into body press now deals 150 stun total, and is dealt after the body press, preventing people from getting up to mash out early if the slide stunned them
• Medium and Heavy oil dive, when wiffing a crouching opponent, will go past your opponent to make punishing him harder. The light version is faster to startup, and the Medium and Heavy versions can reach opponents much farther away
• Hakan’s super activates faster and, like oil dive, medium and heavy versions can pass over crouching opponents[/details]

Holy shit, are you sure? There Akuma mainers, have fun with your new character. Plus you get 50 extra health.

Sorry guys, looks like what I said was wrong earlier. Apparently Hakan starts the match oiled, not each round. Google Translate tricked me.

“Hakan This begins at the start of the battle from the state oil every round.”

Wait a minute somethings not right this thread is missing something…where’s the salt from yun yang and makoto players. Akuma players went ape shit.

More incomplete E. Ryu changes, but I can’t read all of them properly

Something about Far standing HP and TC on Counter-Hit (knockback adjustment?)
Something about Shoryuken invincibility frames (are they being extended by 1F?)
Senbukyaku (f+MK) cancellable into air Tatsu, says something about Shun Goku Satsu (can’t read anything on this bit, but it definitely isn’t a nerf)
LK Ryuusoukyaku (Axe Kick) hit and block stun adjusted? (looks like they have 1f more advantage on both so it’s -6/+1?)
HK Ryuusoukyaku has 26F startup, does 130 damage and 150 Stun, but now has pursuit property (note says it’s possible to j. MP ->> HK for untechable knockdown)
EX Ryuusoukyaku has 21F startup
Same Air Tatsu change as Ryu
Shun Goku Satsu damage increased to 370 from 350
Something about U1 (assuming it’s a charge time decrease, considering it lists an EX Hado -> FA Lv2 -> charged U1 combo)

Reading Japanese fighting game terminology is making my head spin.

ah snap my bad, i misread one kanji lol… i thought they said the recovery was removed… only reduced… but should be significantly reduced for them to say that you can go for empty izuna, throw or bait reversals… :shrugs:

there goes my buzz

Evil Ryu’s tatsu is identical to Akuma’s. The thing holding Evil Ryu back from sweeping everyone Akuma could was the start up of his sweep. I don’t see any other reason to make this change otherwise.

Makoto changes are largely negligible. Will have to see the new range on EX Kara to be absolutely certain but I’m sure she’ll do allright. She kept her faster dashes and better c.lk, which were in my opinion her two biggest buffs going into AE. Very slight damage nerfs and a health nerf are about what I expected her to get honestly.

We Makoto players are used to hard work. Dealing with these nerfs isn’t that big a deal.

coughakumaplayersneedtomanthefuckupcough

Yun to play more like 3rd Strike, confirmed?

seems like adon is getting nothing but buffs in every game. adon, the new fei long?

like fei long, he has been screwed over by capcom until recently.

^maybe they realized their character was too strong and are taking the well deserved adjustments in a more civil manner.

but probably just scrambling to find out which character is the next S tier so they can wagon jump there now.

I think Yun and Yang players sort of knew it was coming (whether it was warranted or not—especially in Yangs case), and Makoto players can at least be grateful that she’s still way better than her Super incarnation.

I’d be venting about Yang changes if Cody didn’t get all that sugar.

Seriously, you can’t look at Yang changes, compare them to Yun’s and not think “wtf Capcom”.

Sorry mate, I was just as excited.

well, the long lost obese twin got buffed so thats all that matters.

I guess that makes sense.