SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

Lots of people use Cody as an alt, so yeah he might really shoot up in popularity.

Dive kicks nerf is the only thing I’m really looking for and am happy about.

All the other damage reductions is pretty much expected, they had vanilla-esque levels of damage. But now they’re brought down a lot more to everyone else which is fine. Yun players just have to work more, not work that much harder.

Up kicks risk is there now. Something that wasn’t fadcable but was allowed to soar so far off was silly.

I’m still sad their stun wasn’t reduced.

I hope nobody has forgotten that they still haven’t gotten feedback from location tests, which haven’t even started.

I’m looking at E. Ryu, and I like the ones I can read so far. Sadly, my ability to translate it into English is ass. I’ll try just spoil something for you guys that wanted him buffed though: 6F sweep.

Did anyone not get translated fully yet? I got Dee Jay/Makoto/Ibuki, looks like most other characters were taken care of.

Evil Ryu

• Health 900, Stun 900
• Far standing roundhouse has a bigger hitbox
• Crouching roundhouse has 6 frame startup
• Far standing fierce on counterhit knocks the opponent down and deals more damage
• Target combo

Hm, one dude I wanted to pick up anyways. Damn my new found love for low HP chars

Adon

• Close St. MP is now -4 on block
• Close St. MK is +2 on hit, +3 on block
• Focus attack hitbox is tweaked to be able to hit crouching opponents too.
• Rising Jaguar (LK, MK, HK) – at the start, horizontal hitbox is increased a little, so that after a Rising Jaguar FADC, its harder to accidentally crossover the opponent. Also, one extra frame is given to FADC a HK Rising Jaguar (easier to fadc), thus making it easier to connect an Avalanche Jaguar.
• As for U1, even if you activated it at close range, it wont go over a standing opponent (will go over if crouching).

Oh I think those are all characters for the day

Can I get a comparison shot of the twins hitboxes on st. mp? Overlay optional.

@Bryanv2 lol why are you copy pasting the same stuff ive posted before

I did Yun (albeit a few seconds too late lol), adon, and guy… not sure who to do next, probably just wait and check the others when im free.

I feel bad for HAV. =\

Oh my bad. Although I copied it from EH & SRK lol, and yea you’re a bit late since I think they got all the characters already. And someone was asking for E.Ryu 1 or two comments above me hence :stuck_out_tongue:

God Like.

I’m definitely happy to see the twins getting nerfed.
Hakan being oiled up from the start is a HUGE buff for him!
Cody looks terrifying now! :eek:

I’m personally underwhelmed by the changes to Juri, so got some nice changes alright but is also means its forcing me outside my comfort zone of U2 and learn U1 to make the most of her changes. That said, I lacked confidence and experience first time around so now that I can do FADC combos, learning FSE combos shouldn’t be daunting and will make me a better player in the long run!

Yo HFX check eventhubs and see who’s missing, no point in doing the job twice. Also thanks a lot for your efforts, it doesn’t go unoticed. Don’t forget to get stuff from the actual loc tests…talk to Momochi and Sasaki and tell them to ask for more Cody buffs. We still didn’t get fully invincible EX criminal upper and the better backdash (Rose’s).

I was late only for Yun, the one they posted for Adon and Guy were mine(on srk, i dont check EH), word for word. :stuck_out_tongue:

So, correct me if I’m wrong, but Evil Ryu still won’t be able to link into his sweep in Ver.2012, even with it’s startup being reduced to 6 frames?

lolol… greedy, you. no more buffs for cody hahahha

Only on CHs. But he got quite a few options to get an untechable knockdown through comboable HK Demon kick and aerial Demon Kick (SRK, fadc, MK Demon Kick).

No point in using Ryu over him now. He looks cooler.

Correct but it means he can tatsu - sweep everyone Akuma can.

Ah I see I didn’t know. Although I’d just thought I’d paste since someone was asking for ERyu + some are checking from different sites and they are updating in different orders so I thought why not post the newest, not trying to take credit, Good stuff with the translations :D!

And no the ‘‘you’re late’’ was directed towards ‘‘not sure who to do next’’ since EH/SRK translated all the characters for today already I believe.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/kluggm8jfx6c4fs/Yang01.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/kluggm8jfx6c4fs/Yun01.jpg

Shin Hakan is last to be translated I think.