SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

now imagine if you played a character like rose or fuerte, both of which were NEVER GOOD IN THE FIRST PLACE and yet still received nerfs in the transition to AE. be thankful your character is still mega buff and hasn’t been below mid-high tier in every revision of the game.

Dude shut the hell up. Half the people in this thread don’t know jack shit about Akuma.

In short Akuma just lost a shit ton of mix ups.

Doesn’t Akuma have plenty of options to begin with? Please explain how bad this nerf is.

Aww not a top tier? Welcome to seats 11 through 39.

You gonna stop playing him just cause he isn’t TT? If that’s the case there is nothing for you to worry about, there’ll always be a top tier and you can switch to.

I like how you didn’t disagree with me.

The Akuma nerfs really don’t bother me. I never really put any effort into SF4. I will continue to use the character regardless of what they do to him.

There is legitimate ignorance in this thread though. All I am saying to you guys is that it would be in your best interest to understand why those nerfs are significant. You will understand the matchup better.

i understand completely

its not the end of the world tho. akuma still has tools to compete

No health.
No stun.
Loss of key setups.
Loss of a safejump.
You act like a demon is gonna hit you ever game.

To be fair. 99% of the people telling the Akuma players to shut up don’t understand jack shit about Akuma.

You can basically squat your ass down and hope you don’t get grabbed by DF grab.

Basically, read my post above.

yeah just saw that. good catch. he still got some buffs tho. dunno if that makes him competitive enough now

The game’s not even out yet

health and stun argument is out the window, Sf4 akuma has been raping since 08’ with those same values. You act like this is gonna make him get hit more. It’s not, so that’s not valid.

You mean his key b.s. setups? Low health and stun character getting free safe jumps and riskless setups with good OS? Come on… I thought people wanted to balance this game. Braindead stuff is out the window.

you guys are kinda just having PNSD (post nerf stress disorder) when the patch comes you guys will find new setups and say “hey that wasn’t the end of the world”

No sympathy from a Dudley main. Sorry.

keep them tears coming :clapdos:

I’m done.

G’night.

No sympathy from a Fuerte main. Lo siento.

Whatever though imma spend time at the loketest this weekend.

Its all about adapting anyway, you can do either that, or quit. Somehow I feel that more people would adapt and stay than quit(till maybe the next big FG comes out that is lol), I could be wrong but I dont really care to be honest.

Seeing how some people responded, I really wonder do you guys cry/rage as easily irl? Damn son, chill.

Been dealing with that since super, timing is jst tighter. Expect a lot of slides online.

also true, but some people are acting like he’s going to drop from top 5 to bottom 20

personally, i’m hoping they don’t keep the throw change though. its a change that feels really unwarranted. the ultra 2 change is “who gives a fuck” though. maybe if akuma mains are lucky, they’ll roll back U2 damage and give 150 stun to his sweep.