SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

Bye bye unblockables and corner bullshit.

its expected. not gonna be S tier anymore, but still strong.

removing jab sweep, and buffs to charge characters who he couldnt pressure easily anyway gives him definate bad matchups again

He’s probably talking about new characters. I would assume the majority of the changes are set in stone and the loc tests are going to be testing the balance for the new characters. Unless they want to make another blog detailing all of the characters changes one more time.

Dear Capcom

Give us back palm overhead.
You can keep your shitty teleport U2 damage.

Sincerely, All Akuma Mains.

If was anything like the last dev blog thing few months back there wouldn’t be that much we wouldn’t know about by the time the game is updated.

still nothing on gouken, dan and t.hawk?

im liking these gen changes a lot

Hey, even the *Mona Lisa’s falling apart.

*C.Viper

Dan taunts give 70 meter now.

Hahahahahahahaha, no he doesn’t…he has some difficult match ups, but literally only two or three bad ones.

And how do you know that for sure? From what I understand, the extra recovery wont matter if the throw landed.

Whatever though, i wont lose my shit before anything is proven. Youre basically spreading shit that is not proven to be true yet.

thats actually pretty interesting. it’ll give certain characters some incentive to not lame him out

Sodium levels are high.

I thought you guys wanted balance in this game?

LOL!!! YES! Dan is god tier in 2012! lol

So far:

• Dan got a ton of changes.

• Pushback from his close standing Standing Hard Kick has been shortened.

• Close Medium Punch now starts up in 5 frames. This was 6 in Arcade Edition.

• Crouching Hard Kick now starts up in 10 frames. This was 11 in Arcade Edition.

• The combo cl.HK, cl.MP, cr.MP xx EX Dankukyaku is now possible.

• Reduced the height limit on Air EX Dankukyaku (Dan Kicks), a.k.a., how high you needed to be before you could do it.

• Hard Kick Dankukyaku now deals 130 damage instead of 120.

• Dan’s Jumping and Crouching Taunt build meter now. 70 on hit, 30 on block.

• Dan’s Super Hissho Buraiken has been altered so that it’s harder for characters to have hits whiff against them. However, the blog notes this buff won’t work if you activate from too far away.

I think I’m okay with most of the stuff that ive read (havent read all of them though)… except maybe THawk and Dan… lol yeah im biased but those matchups are already tough as they are hahaha.

Looks like they fixed Seth. I’m happy

If I understand them properly, Seth changes are basically amazing. Fixes the issue he has with zoning characters, gives him a new option, and fixes some of the bugs he had.

Dan changes sound incredible. Like I actually kind of want to play the dude now. Taunt building meter? Fuck yes.

Yo all i legit have to say is anyone bitching doesn’t see that there are being fair as fuck. I won’t speak for gen because im limited with him, blanka and vega because well those guys are different as hell but these could have been SEVERELY worse. In fact some of the things wanted from super were brought back. I haven’t read a thing that has me worried about anyone getting noticeably worse without gaining something that makes it better.

I really don’t see any issue. I wish rose would have gotten an invincible startup on U2 but screw it I’ll gladly take more meter.

I think you guys are interpreting this as a change to demon flip->throw.

It’s actually a change to Akuma’s normal forward->throw.

'Sup.