SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

Rose:
Ex Soul Spiral +20 damage

Zangief:
Says heavy spd was buffed to 150 stun, not light spd (but Heavy spd does 200 stun in AE? typo)

Blanka:
Back throw nerfed by 1f, probably because of unblockables

Claw:
Focus attack hitbox buffed

Yang:
Removed face down invincibility “glitch”

blanka backthrow nerfed, rose got some shit, akuma s.hk from 100 to 80 damage

Cody:
Hammer Hook (F.HP) can be done while holding the knife.
Knife J.MP has a bigger vertical hitbox.
J.MP has a bigger vertical hitbox.

They removed - j.lp will stay active for 10 frames (up from 8) and gave more active frames to knife j.lp.

Sagat: Crouching Medium Punch
Expanded strike hitbox for deep hit.

His cr.mp already had a strong hitbox. Now Sagat gets a Rose cr.mp. good fucking game

Looking forward to more 1st/2nd/3rd all Sagat tourneys.

I like how people say how they feared the changes, instead of mentally preparing themselves to adapting to those changes. Gotta love the enthusiasm of SRK.

for fei- chip damage reduction on light and med rekkas first 2 hits, and cant combo after cross up chicken wings

with these changes Rose will probably stay the same
I just wished they had given her move offensive stuff. These changes IMO make her EVEN MORE like a keep away/ defensive character.

At least she didnt get any nerfs :slight_smile:

looks like his back walk got buffed too.

Yes, but I don’t think that is new.
They already mentioned it before.

Hakan st.jab (cat scratch) buffed, now up to +4 from +2 on block.

Also supers startup increased to 9 frames. Wtf.

I dunno if this is new for Chun - I don’t recall seeing it before.

>> Crouching Light Kick - Expanded strike hitbox for deep hit

This plus the extra distance she moves forward on EX Legs is probably a buff for her B&B - maybe it will hit on crouching Blanka now? Also possibly more hits on the EX Legs. The reduced frames on Kikosho will also probably make it easier for her to combo U2 off her B&B for characters who previously didn’t juggle very high from the EX Legs.

oh. thought i just heard about forward walk previously

I’m pretty sure it also says that they took out cl.mpxxchicken wing from Fei. About time.

lol, i fear hakan

i thought they had always said that it was out. maybe we already expected not to have it any more. silly combo was silly

Yeah, but i wonder what we could do for comeback potential now since he got a lot of damage nerfs, some tools taken away such as cross up cwing and st lp sweep and that rekka chip nerf, people are gonna turtle like mad now against him once they get life lead.

yes az its old

excuse me but that is not a tool is just fucked up

hows that different than now?

anyway just have to play more solid and not fall behind by large margins i guess.

still a good character

btw, it says he still has it as a cross up. you just dont combo after it hits any more

No more changes for Makoto I don’t think. Was hoping for a buff to her crossup j.mk, oh well.

on a side note, just wondering, is there any jap player playing guile?? or is it only US players that play him?