SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

Heres hoping for some good Gief changes.

Changelogs are usually pinpoint though.

8:02…

Someone call the police, have them check that seth and gregaman are alive.

It’s here.

[LEFT]http://static.capcom.com/streetfighter/downloads/SSFIV%20Arcade%20Edition%202012%20Final%20Change%20List%20-%20US.pdf[/LEFT]

Someone compile a list with differences to the Beta version please :open_mouth: Looks very similiar on first skimthrough.

Haha from what I cansee, it’s just a finalization, like I feared.

I don’t see any changes that weren’t already known…

Somewhere Ono is eating his breakfast and laughing at us all

damn no dive kick to chun and no df.lk fuck AE

Damn finalization damn Capcom trolls is again.

Only thing I found interesting, I sub Ken, is the clarification on his new ability to delay his TC.

[LIST]
[*]Increased startup of near standing medium punch from 8F to 20F to allow a delay
[/LIST]
when canceling into a Target Combo

How is this going to be useful at all? Are there any other character’s with similar TC properties?

wow. hondas gonna be really good again. mp headbutt is projectile inv now for the first 10 frames

Possibly too good.

Damn, didn’t see that one. That’s a huge buff.

Someone needs to compile a list lol so I don’t have to keep tabbing back and forth between previous change logs.

yeah, it prolly wont fly thru fireballs mid screen or whatever, but i can see him going thru gapped fireball blockstrings.

it’s really not that big a deal, considering MP headbutt starts up in 8 frames it gives the move effectively 2 frames of projectile invuln.

would be cool for escaping meaty fireballs though or possibly trading if you guess on a c.mkxxfireball string

Gouken has 0 changes from the previous changelogs.

Feel free to mention if your character had anything changed.