SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

Same here sucker for costumes the less clothes on the female characters the better. :wink:

Edit: I wouldn’t mind Hugo & Rolento being added.

So around midnight then right? For the changes to post.

5PM PST which is 8PM EST

Adjust for wherever in the world you live.

that killian tweet said 5pm pst

Hell ya that’s even better. Thank you for the reply. You too Pillage.

2AM CET :S

They gave a time frame for when sf 5 will be out is 2019-2025.

Even though i don’t play Fuerte… i wonder what changes he got and i’m wondering what else cody got, and if they gave Dudley anything else.

Is there going to be sf 4alpha lol

At this point i’d be quite glad to see Cody : No Changes, I think Cody’s in a good spot right now & i’d hate Capcom to start nerfing him especially his damage output.

i’m expecting street fighter 5 about 1-2 years after the next gen consoles are released… so about 2014-15.

Buffing Knife a bit to actually make it worthwhile is a very good change. Slightly buffing his forward walk speed really doesn’t hurt. Strongly buffing both walkspeeds and all that other stuff they threw on there really doesn’t feel necessary though.

Isn’t it well into the 30th in Japanese tz?

If Capcom actually is on time, patchnotes will be up in 35 minutes.

It’s 8:24 am I think. Changes are being released on cap unity in 36 minutes.

I agree, most of his changes are fluff. I don’t see the knife usage going up because it’s no easier to keep, if they allowed you to tech throws while holding the knife, it’s use would skyrocket. Obviously the walk speed buff is great & the extra reach on MK Ruffian is nice. If he gets through the latest patch as is I’ll be happy, although i wouldn’t say no to a slightly better backdash.:wink:

Eerily quiet…

Dooey-oooey-ooooooooooo

5 minutes everyone, 5 minutes >.>

I eagerly await a post at 5:30 PM along the lines of “You guys didn’t seriously F5 the page for 30 minutes now, did you? Patchnotes coming in 5 hours :)”

wheres the link?

Changelog: all changes have been negated. AE is perfect.